Very very important survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?
Please answer all the questions... and try and keep your answers suitable for all the family. (This is a shout-out to the hoardes of pre-teens which apparently play TW! Rock on doods:icon_razz: )

1. Castration, or execution?
  2. Complete baldness, or 12 inches of hair all over?
  3. Being unable to lie, or being unable to tell the truth?
  4. Living forever with aches all over your body, or dying tomorrow?
  5. Eating pizza every day for the rest of your life and no other food, or never being allowed to eat pizza ever again?
  6. Murdering everyone you know, or cleaning a sewer using your tongue?
  7. Having a bum for a face, or having a face for an bum?
  8. Losing all your villages besides 1, or losing all your tribemates besides 1?
  9. Having your worst enemy as a girlfriend/boyfriend (and being faithful to them!), or being alone for the rest of your life?

Good luck:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76477

1. execution
  2. Complete baldness
  3. Being unable to lie
  4. dying tomorrow
  5. never being allowed to eat pizza ever again
  6. Murdering everyone you know
  7. having a face for an bum
  8. Losing all your villages besides 1
  9. being alone for the rest of your life

DeletedUser

Okay okay, people have bugged me about this, so I will do it as well.

1. Castration, or execution? Castration. Lesser of two evils, as there is nothing after death, and at the very least revenge after castration >_>
  2. Complete baldness, or 12 inches of hair all over? Uhm, I prefer to be bald. I can always join a face painting cult.
  3. Being unable to lie, or being unable to tell the truth? Being unable to tell the truth would suck more. At least you can twist words as to resemble a lie, which isn't the case for not-telling the truth.
  4. Living forever with aches all over your body, or dying tomorrow? Aches. You'll get used to them, and as said; nothing after death. Best cling onto life, as dying young would really suck.
  5. Eating pizza every day for the rest of your life and no other food, or never being allowed to eat pizza ever again?Never being allowed pizza. I can definitely live without pizza.
  6. Murdering everyone you know, or cleaning a sewer using your tongue? I love the people in my life, so probably a sewer.
  7. Having a bum for a face, or having a face for an bum? Bum for a face. People already say I talk shit. :icon_cool:
  8. Losing all your villages besides 1, or losing all your tribemates besides 1? Depends who that 1 tribemate was rofl
    nah... kidding... 1 village me please
  9. Having your worst enemy as a girlfriend/boyfriend (and being faithful to them!), or being alone for the rest of your life? Yeah, probably spend my life loving my enemy, especially if there is "you know" allowed.
    ANGRY SECS!

Status
Not open for further replies.