vet searching for home.

DeletedUser

i am searching for a tribe witha respectable rank overall and in K45,that has some experienced players to make the game better.
and about me,i am an old player from w8 played abot 1-2 years overthere and am doing well and still going on,and have an account in w20 too doing pretty well too overthere.

anytakers?

DeletedUser

If you are a Veteran, Give some valid evidence to back it up.

DeletedUser

Also looking for a pre-made tribe, or a tribe that at least has leaders that know what they are doing. I started in W19, and made it all the way to 100k points and I think 18 villages before R.L. got in the way. After everything got sorted out, I joined W25 where just about the same situation occurred. Around 100k points, and then my events transpired to the point where I needed to leave and appoint a sitter for about a week, and while I was away, he abruptly quit the game. So when I got back, and noticed that I had lost half of my villages, I just stoped playing. So thats my story. Not really a vet, but I deffinatly know what I am doing out there. So if they're any tribes out there looking for someone like me, and are not just a bunch of morons, mass recruiting every player they see, feel free to PM me in game.