VF will not be posting here anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19153

Is it now or is it then, it can't be both.

you just dont learn do you, i made you look like an idiot when you tried to correct my english before, i guess i will have to put you back in your place again.

firstly i have no idea why you added "with/at" in because adding either of those two words results in the whole statement making no sence. at least if you try to correct me keep it legible.

there is a well known phrase, which is "now and then". that is a clear use of the two words you say cannot go together, so unless you think you are more intelligent than the british population its quite obvious you arn't onto a winner here.
all the word "then" does is allow you to specify a time, as this definition shows;
that time; that moment; "we will arrive before then"; "we were friends from then on"
therefore then could be past present or current, it all depends on which you imply it to mean. obviously when i use it with the word now i am implying current tense.

so in responce to your question, yes it can be now and then simultaneously.

give up please, you are making it too easy, at least with other people i have to think before i post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you just dont learn do you, i made you look like an idiot when you tried to correct my english before, i guess i will have to put you back in your place again.

firstly i have no idea why you added "with/at" in because adding either of those two words results in the whole statement making no sence. at least if you try to correct me keep it legible.

there is a well known phrase, which is "now and then". that is a clear use of the two words you say cannot go together, so unless you think you are more intelligent than the british population its quite obvious you arn't onto a winner here.
all the word "then" does is allow you to specify a time, as this definition shows;
that time; that moment; "we will arrive before then"; "we were friends from then on"
therefore then could be past present or current, it all depends on which you imply it to mean. obviously when i use it with the word now i am implying current tense.

so in responce to your question, yes it can be now and then simultaneously.

give up please, you are making it too easy, at least with other people i have to think before i post.

You're british and you still can't speak english properly:icon_eek:?

DeletedUser19153

You're british and you still can't speak english properly:icon_eek:?

you say that a lot yet you dont specify. even when you do specify you make incorrect ammendments and point out things which i can prove are already correct.
although i must commend you on a properly formed sentence there, even if you couldn't quite manage the full stop.

DeletedUser

you say that a lot yet you dont specify. even when you do specify you make incorrect ammendments and point out things which i can prove are already correct.
although i must commend you on a properly formed sentence there, even if you couldn't quite manage the full stop.

There was no fullstop, there was a question mark though.

DeletedUser19153

There was no fullstop, there was a question mark though.

oh sorry i must have missed that because you placed that stupid face in an even more stupid place.

by your logic this is a perfectly formed sentence then i assume?

hello:icon_smile::icon_twisted::icon_eek::icon_cool::icon_redface::ram::snob::cata:, i am alex :heavycavalry::icon_neutral::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_smile::icon_twisted:, i don:icon_rolleyes::icon_smile::):icon_twisted::icon_evil::cata::axemen:'t think you can argue very well:ram::icon_redface::icon_cool::icon_eek::icon_twisted::):clay::wood::cata:!

DeletedUser

STOP IT thats to complicated for him. It should be alittle more like this.

ZOMGLOLPTTISDYING:lightcavalry:(he needs horses for L:cata:VE):swordsman:Well i DOntkWNO!84K See iDOnHAHAHAHAiL LosERSSs!WeArentMERGINGbutWe:icon_biggrin:ARE :icon_twisted::icon_evil::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
How nice. Spamming, offtopic and insults. Consider this closed. Veeeeery closed.

Actually...

Consider it...

GESCHLOSSEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.