Video and statistics

DeletedUser

I sometimes provide short clips on the swedish worlds, but ive collected info-files from some worlds here on .net as well. I played here for a month when the world was young but failed :'(
I dont know any the wars going on and none of the history since im not playing here anymore, please update me and i can give you statistics from other wars in the next update (if you want it).

Youtube

Twstats

Edit: Watch it in fullscreen. It is a bit boring in the beginning :(

DeletedUser

That's awesome! I remember when someone (you?) used to make these back in the beginning of the world

2:56 onwards made me smile...pretty epic :)

DeletedUser

No matter how many stats get posted of the HATE - NUKE war, that green line says all that needs to be said. Great video, and am looking forward to next one, if you decide to make it

DeletedUser

Nice, love how the graph almost went off the screen when NUKE's conquers came in vs -HATE-.

Ariya10

Absolutely Amazing. I love looking back at old world history.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser

That's awesome! I remember when someone (you?) used to make these back in the beginning of the world

2:56 onwards made me smile...pretty epic :)

Yes that was me :) Cant find the film or the thread anymore. Yes the statistics makes it fun to watch, but for good statistics there has to be more wars. Ill update when you've started more wars. Thank you ;)

DeletedUser

Im wanting to do a similar thing on w55 forum...how does one do it??