Viking villages Game breaker?

DeletedUser

Sorry if this is the wrong place to make this but... Am I the only one thinking this? They only appeared at 11:00 and its 21:00 now and i think they really are not balanced. This is one of the day where ive put the least efforts into farming since the begginning of my account on this world and ill probably triple my yesterday's daily haul.

dn0htx.png

DeletedUser

Why did you block out your village info? Your forum and ig name correlate :D

DeletedUser

I don't know exactly how it works, but they did run it through beta testers so it can't be THAT game breaking... I think...

DeletedUser108821

It's going to completely throw out the ODA rankings. I see Mahes123 won attacker of the day with a whopping 748.801 units, and their ODA went up by about 2.5m already!

DeletedUser108821

Looter of the day went to iLölD@ü with 60.346.005 resources, which isn't the threefold increase in farming that you're seeing, but it certainly is a big jump from normal days.

DeletedUser

Maybe for somoene surrounded by big barbs it doesnt change that much but for somone like me on surrounded by 100 points barbs its really insane.

DeletedUser

There's 26K of each resource in each of these villages on the rim. Thats absolutely crazy.

DeletedUser

Hmm.. Im thinking about possibilities on why we have this winter event.. And it seems unbalanced specially in obtaining the awards. Also, the initial furs needed are weird.. It is not based on size, and it is not based on start - up. Mahes even had an initial 4k furs needed, while so far (in our tribe) I had the largest amount of furs needed in before activation of bonus (as far as I know) which is 300k needed. There are also glitches, such as you wont get the resources even if your troops are returning from a raid when decampment time comes.. Could it be TW got hacked? As this is all too sudden, and no much info have been given away.. haha. Just my thoughts about this event..

DeletedUser108821

Also, the initial furs needed are weird.. It is not based on size, and it is not based on start - up. Mahes even had an initial 4k furs needed, while so far (in our tribe) I had the largest amount of furs needed in before activation of bonus (as far as I know) which is 300k needed.

The account I am sitting had an initial furs needed of 0! Whereas for me it was 50K, despite mine being a newer account and we both had roughly the same points (although I had twice the villages). Although I just checked my sat account and now it needs 175K. Something is not quite right with that....

There are also glitches, such as you wont get the resources even if your troops are returning from a raid when decampment time comes...

This was a known bug that was fixed, hopefully it should be ok now.

DeletedUser106614

Looter of the day went to iLölD@ü with 60.346.005 resources, which isn't the threefold increase in farming that you're seeing, but it certainly is a big jump from normal days.
WE had 58mil looted a couple of days before the viking villages started up...so not much of an increase