VPN

Bosc

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just tried logging in from my work laptop where we are required to use a VPN at all times. I can't seem to connect to Tribal Wars, are VPN's not allowed?

Thanks,

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I've just tried logging in from my work laptop where we are required to use a VPN at all times. I can't seem to connect to Tribal Wars, are VPN's not allowed?

Thanks,
Thanks for getting in touch.

We do not block VPN connections so far as I am aware, so most likely what is occurring is that your work laptop or your work VPN has some restrictions on the type of internet traffic it allows. If that is the case, then there is simply nothing that we can do. If that is not the case, however, please submit a support ticket and we can look into the matter further.

Upvote 0

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for getting in touch.

We do not block VPN connections so far as I am aware, so most likely what is occurring is that your work laptop or your work VPN has some restrictions on the type of internet traffic it allows. If that is the case, then there is simply nothing that we can do. If that is not the case, however, please submit a support ticket and we can look into the matter further.

You know, you're more helpful than scary, considering you're a wolf.

Upvote 0