• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lets see how things progress from week one,
top20.png

mapgtg.png

Midway through the week update! Top 10 as of now, first on the list is rank 1 2nd rank 2 ect.

102.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-23_10-9-49.png
    upload_2018-6-23_10-9-49.png
    646.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok folks We made it a week! the forums are still as dry and crusty as your moms pantys but here is something to spice it up abit!!!! nah not really just a updated look at our top 10 tribes.

O2 looking good with a nice spread, some might say alittle over stretched but if they play smart could own a big chunk of the map and have a good advantage over the competition!

Hype - looking really strong in a tight cluster, good for war, bad for growth if they are not careful.

four- one of the tribes im watching, have there K all to themselves by the look so of this map! any challengers out there hiding in the second half of the top 20?

primal/milk/core/odin don't know much about any of these guys, but they gonna have to fight eachother if they already aren't! who will own the core? (pun intended!)

Pro lasted longer then I expected already! and are gonna need to play some smart diplo to survive till week 4 imo

mad - u mad bro?

bombs - low member count, good looking tribe, solid cluster, but competing with my top pick outside of my own tribe for the 'Dub' for their respective K

Good luck to all, until the next edition of "Cody spews some trash and calls it PnP"

10222.png
[spoiler/]

Patrick aka "sent from above" sucks fat roosters (use your imagination)[spoiler/]

Last edited:

DeletedUser121762

Someone tell Jody to keep up the good work... if he updates it within the next 10 minutes. I don’t like being kept waiting.

DeletedUser122352

updated even though only 2 people liked the post, these are by far the worst pub forums I have ever seen in any game ever, does anyone playing this world have anything to say at all? or you all just abunch of Muppets

i agree, the forum setting is problematic. i don't see the reason people visiting especially people need to create a new account for it, unless innogames are putting the game forum within tribe forum.

you've got 4 likes now, which is 100% improvement. Update please papa.