W11 Updating Maps by nickjer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Man i cant wait till THB beats ZIp in war

Long Live ~THB~

Looks at stats*

The amount of fail in the quoted post cannot be adequately described with words. Also, wrong thread :icon_rolleyes:.

Edit: Link stopped working, but it was like 100-something to 5 :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

Klouwe

Man i cant wait till THB beats ZIp in war

Long Live ~THB~

I can proudly say that ZIP F. has recently overtaken the dominance in K12 from ~THB~! :icon_twisted:

They are now down to 3 dominant continents :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i did

anyway 2 days have passed and there is no map on the first page

could someone pls fix that...

DeletedUser

Yes I agree - i think a moderator needs to make an adjustment so we can see the maps

DeletedUser

The problem is that the post containing the maps is by someone not in the world. Or to sum it up, we need to just repost them and lock & unsticky this thread >.>

Klouwe

casus can (with her mod privileges) just edit the first post and put the correct pics up :)

DeletedUser

guys im gettin matt curr to fix it, hopefully they'll be up sometime today :)

DeletedUser

Is Casus active? or any mods? This should have been done longggggggggg ago

DeletedUser

Lord bight 4, mods occasionally only skim through threads looking for trouble if their time is low, they concentrate on the report button and personal mails.

If you mail either her or the Elder for this world (which if I'm not mistaken is currently* lucifyr) it's sure to hasten things up.

Though Jbak said he is trying to contact the original poster, so results could be soon anyway.

Actually, they encourage use of the report button and mailings to save them time, most of the time.

DeletedUser

o_O Oh crap, I see my name. Leave me be! >.<

But seriously, Hiyo has the right of it. I'm in no way inactive, but I am a pro skimmer. If someone wants to mail me what I have to post, I'll fix it or you can wait for Matt. He's pretty awesome anyways.

Internal Server Error

I sent a mail to nickjer and this is his response:

Just ask the mod to update the links. Or start a new thread with the proper links. But the family updater for W11 is "MyPetWorm"

mattcurr doesn't play this world as far as Im aware, although he is active. Also, MyPetWorm is in charge here, so if hes active, maybe he should create a new thread with the new links? That way if something wrong happens again, we've got a W11 forum-active user to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.