W14

DeletedUser

I was on there once but quit after awhile. I wasnt bad in that world but wasnt one of best either.

DeletedUser

haha lol xD omg! well if you know how to play you are welcome but ask someone from our leaders

DeletedUser61629

I took over an account on w14 to help out in the war against the top tribe, cant remember the account name, tribe it was in, or the name of the enemy tribe, but i was there :)

DeletedUser

wiiiiii that makes more of us we will rule w38 OMG Von you can take over this one xD

Laxworld

haha right on.

i was in Cake/Tribe for the entirety of my stay in W14, anyone remember us?

Prizonerofwar

Bringing proper gaming to W38!

This is quoted from Smurf's profile first line.
Laxworld, you being a Cake member and all, tell me how you feel about this statement.

DeletedUser

Anybody here from W14 by chance?

Hollaaaaaa

If your looking for old Mushy players, I am ;)

akwarblueyd61.png

DeletedUser

wiiiiii that makes more of us we will rule w38 OMG Von you can take over this one xD

yeahh. I´m already feeling at home here in 38, and have my sweet cuties running back and forth to xplore the surroundings .

they even bring back gifts to me :eek:)

DeletedUser

I was in IMT for a while before they joined the West family and then broke off and tried to fight West

Oh and i am also a former Mushy player. Just dont use this forum account much anymore

Laxworld

Bringing proper gaming to W38!

This is quoted from Smurf's profile first line.
Laxworld, you being a Cake member and all, tell me how you feel about this statement.

LOL !!!!!

Good spot priz! Also -- I was baron of cake, so I can do nothing but laugh at their "originality"

Ive been gone so long, I missed everything since then...havent talked to anyone from there ina while!

I guess we had some admirers from W14 go and make smurfs. Or some freakin ripoffs :p

Also -- WUDUP MUSHYS lol.

DeletedUser

I was on W14 for a long time was baron for WEST for the most time, until me and ACE left then they were shit.

CAKE was a good but over rated tribe.

Anyone remember westbrom99 haha :lol: