w17 blog?

DeletedUser

I am the admin for the blog and would LOVE to see someone take over the writing for this world. You get 6 premium points for every month that you blog at leat 4 times or once a week. Contact me here or IG if you are interested.

Nocnoidozor

Not much about us there ... hehehehheh jeho you just want to get rid of it :D

DeletedUser

Hahaha! No. I run the whole blog and just don't have time to write for it too. I was hired to write for it and after the one post I ended up being asked to run the show ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you accidentally wouldn't be too happy for having a poster there who is playing in [BA], or rephasing it, the poster should be accepted by the blogger staff... right? :icon_wink:

killergoon=-

the poster should be one whos is accepted by both general sides of the war. not saying that they should be in aneutral tribe or anything though.

DeletedUser

netjakdim would be the man to do it ... he has good point of view , he can criticize both sides ( as you can see by his posts ) , and loves text bombs :)

killergoon=-

netjakdim would be the man to do it ... he has good point of view , he can criticize both sides ( as you can see by his posts ) , and loves text bombs :)

sorry no offence to net, but he alot of wrong things

DeletedUser

Hard as it may be to believe, I never base my hires on which tribe anyone is in and Morthy must clear all of my picks before they are hired. I am fair and unbiased and only expect the same from all my bloggers. Anyone who is interested must submit an application which can be found on the forum under the community section with the other applications for staff positions.

Integritous

Has anybody taken up the mantel yet? I just don't have the time but I think it would be cool if someone was interested.

DeletedUser33413

I thought about writing something on it some time ago, but i am just not as in touch with world politics as much as i used to be.

netjakdim

Is this going to be kind of like the blog on other worlds where we contribute stuff once a week or every other week type thing or just a generalized thing.
Sorry I am on the PC right now I have to get to the laptop to access without the filters.
Believe it or not this is the first time I think I have actually seen this thread.

rpgman88

Meh that blog post made me briefly relive bad memories of this game...there were some brutal verbal wars back then