W2

ramboas93

Just curious anyone that used to play W2 here?

I played under couple names but i was probably best known as ladyrain.

xankou

World 2 was my first world. Was in Aten|C under this name. Quit just before the start of end game.

ramboas93

haha i remember both you. xankou(I had a friend ashleyh who was getting attacked by a XIG/CEG player and im pretty sure your the one who saved her).

and i remember you ripfin in the forums but cant remember what tribe you were in. was it MPX?

Ripfin

and i remember you ripfin in the forums but cant remember what tribe you were in. was it MPX?

I was in ME at the start other tribes I was in were Cake (Bolaar), FTR, TW and a couple others, tribes kept getting swallowed up by other tribes with players quitting left and right, one of the MPX tribes became part of ME, then when the world ganged up on us sent my tribes to the four winds and took on Aten/Hot by myself (made sure it was me they wanted by my incessant posting on the forums and annoying them), it was a glorious fight. only reason I survived as long was a good chunk of the Aten and Hot tribes were being sat and the original players were gone, things calmed down for awhile then the world got boring and me and the wife had just bought a house so didn't have time to invest in the game so I had quit.

it was that same MPX tribe led by a great leader who went on to win the world.

xankou

haha i remember both you. xankou(I had a friend ashleyh who was getting attacked by a XIG/CEG player and im pretty sure your the one who saved her).

Certainly possible. I seem to remember spending most of that world fighting XIG