Best Current Player: maddogmaverick

Best leader: wizdom

Favorite Leader: Charshaun and Orfila

Most overrated tribe: Manic RES

Most underrated tribe: BOOB

Most favorite tribe: BOOB

Biggest mistake: wizdom leaving

DeletedUser

I'm only interested in one of these " awards " really ... since i havent played in W 24 for over a year i don't know much about what has changed :p

But best leader of all time ... CDMiowa !! closely followed by moneso :)

Kristiedawn

Interesting looking at all this after so many months of being gone.

I agree! Very interesting indeed.
Look how loyal wiz's followers are lol. Those that were loyal to him, still after all this time. He must have done something right somewhere! I loved our original S²orm and was sad to see it falling apart. :( Mainly for our skype chats :p .... Firas and I never should have leftttt. Pft.

DeletedUser

I agree! Very interesting indeed.
Look how loyal wiz's followers are lol. Those that were loyal to him, still after all this time. He must have done something right somewhere! I loved our original S²orm and was sad to see it falling apart. :( Mainly for our skype chats :p .... Firas and I never should have leftttt. Pft.

Exactly! the demise was all your guys fualt!! heheh j/k hun.. miss you guys. In fact i miss all of world 24... i will admit near the end things were very tough for me. i was emotionally not here for my memebrs as i was going through a seperation... got diagnosed with adhd,aspergers and anxiety disorder (Thats why i could think outside of the box!) after i left my world crashed hard... but everything is back up and running again.. and things are going well. Just remember guys/gals that this is only a game..and even that being said, i tried my best with the real life issues i was faced.. but had to fail at one of them, and i chose to fail at TW. Thanks for the votes and great thread.. heres mine:

Best current player: srry i will leave this as i currently no longer play.

Best all-time player: xtil i would say.. but.. there were so many to mention I only mentioned him due to the fact he was an earlier player that many probably don't remember.

Worst current player:n/a

Worst alltime player:wIzd0m<<<hes a frikin nub!

Most promising player for the future:I trained many that would deserve this award.. I think cgopie was probably the most improved.

Best tribe:s2orm hands down. I never seen a better tribe in terms of team work and helping each other out.. i do not blame the late s2orm for the end as that was my doing.. but when we were in our prime, nobody could stop us.

Worst tribe:umm there was a few just been too long i cant remember their names

Most promising tribe for the future:n/a

Best leader:hmmm there was no best.. only equally great. gzed,tubby,rob,Daholla,kk,RS,rukoh.. and the list goes on.

Worst leader:kg and smurf. no i never hated these guys.. but never could understand how they could lead the way they did... i think without a few of the key players they had.. they would not have turned out the way they did.. but just my opinion.

Favorite leader:bah :( ummm Daholla and gzed. the meetings i had with these 2 just amazed me.

Favorite PnP poster:Daholla and RS

Least favorite PnP poster:cgopie and socks lol frik they write a book.. and when you have adhd you lose your train of thought after line 3 :|

Most overrated tribe:Kinky

Most underrated tribe:Dues i say that as u underestimated and never expected them to all come together to fight us.

Best Player COA player:rs

Best COA Tribe:deus

Best forum Signature:RS

Best forum Avatar:no clue

wIz.
Biggest mistake:

The Great 1One1

Exactly! the demise was all your guys fualt!! heheh j/k hun.. miss you guys. In fact i miss all of world 24... i will admit near the end things were very tough for me. i was emotionally not here for my memebrs as i was going through a seperation... got diagnosed with adhd,aspergers and anxiety disorder (Thats why i could think outside of the box!) after i left my world crashed hard... but everything is back up and running again.. and things are going well. Just remember guys/gals that this is only a game..and even that being said, i tried my best with the real life issues i was faced.. but had to fail at one of them, and i chose to fail at TW.
I'm working for MENCAP and one of the condition that we support is aspergers, so I know how difficult things can be with that condition. I was also diagnosed with a couple of anxiety disorders last summer, so I know first hand how difficult that can be as well.

Very few people in Storm blamed you for anything and the majority were always very loyal to you. There was a time when a friend tried to get us to boycott Storm when woody and fire were starting to gain control over the tribe, but we all decided to remain with Storm, such was our loyalty to the tribe and, especially, yourself.

Thanks for the mentions, for better or for worse :p I liked Kriid, SDT and rob23 on a more personal level, but you were always the best duke I've played under. I learned a lot about the game whilst in Storm, and have made some decent friendships from that tribe which I still hold to this day.

Good luck with your IRL.

DeletedUser

Exactly! the demise was all your guys fualt!! heheh j/k hun.. miss you guys. In fact i miss all of world 24... i will admit near the end things were very tough for me. i was emotionally not here for my memebrs as i was going through a seperation... got diagnosed with adhd,aspergers and anxiety disorder (Thats why i could think outside of the box!) after i left my world crashed hard... but everything is back up and running again.. and things are going well. Just remember guys/gals that this is only a game..and even that being said, i tried my best with the real life issues i was faced.. but had to fail at one of them, and i chose to fail at TW. Thanks for the votes and great thread.. heres mine:

I have to back up trip on this one. I am pretty sure storm would have ended 3 months earlier if it hadn't been for a couple of people (including me) who had faith that you come back and all would be right again. Sadly this didn't happen, and we are just left to imagine a war between storm and deus were we were actually capable of doing anything besides retaking villages we lost (sometimes). Walt made us look like bitchez without you around. Anyways, hope all goes well for you mate.

BB.

deadsocks

Least favorite PnP poster:cgopie and socks lol frik they write a book.. and when you have adhd you lose your train of thought after line 3 :|
I'm sorry I couldn't appeal to your attention span.
That's what I was going to post until I saw you had been diagnosed with ADHD, so I decided to call it off.
Really though, at the time everyone in Storm loved you to bits like a favourite uncle. Some honesty about your situation would not have been punished. :icon_sad: