W24 question round

Kristiedawn

I didn't know you knew me before I was in your tribe :icon_redface: and I totally wanna gatecrash your wedding, and also, I bet I know who you want to cat... I'll try do it for you someday
emoticon-0157-sun.gif

Well of course I did! You were theeee Deadsocks:p Then you became my friend and I was all honoured and stuff. You wouldn't have to crash it, if I thought you could make it I would invite you for real lol. But I don't have the money to ship people overseas :( Yet anyways! Someday I'll just come pick you up in my yacht :icon_wink: And you are 100% correct who I would cat haha. I don't even need to hear who you think it is to know you are right.

Is this who I think it is? :icon_wink:
:icon_wink:
Still miss you Game!

infact is it may 2010 or 2011? Cause im in Zante for my sisters wedding in 2011, so i could just nip across xD
It's 2010, not 11 wokky. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

1. Your favorite moment of w24?

Joining =TTD=

2. Your hardest fight on w24?

Either the ASBO Vs BOOTY war or the =TTD=, Deus + AYREON Vs S2ORM.F + =RES=.F

3. Who has given you your biggest *** whooping on w24 so far.

Slowdowntubby probably, kicked me out of k15 just before the war. but im back now :icon_twisted:

4. Who would you marry if you had to marry someone from w24... lol

Pass

5. The most silly/idiot person you come across on w24 and what they did to be deserving of the title.

BH Warrior2, didnt even bother stacking any frontline vills.

6. Who would you love a 1v1 with?

Hmmmmmm...... pass

7. most favorite tv program?

the simpsons, :icon_razz:

8. what kind of chocolate bar would you pick if you could pick any?

Cadburys turkish delight.

9. how did you come across tw?

a m8 played it. saw it and quickly made an account.

10. if you could chuck a mega cat nuke on someone to take all there villages down to 5000 who would you do it to?

he's barbed now but probably hippotas, what a pointwhore!!

deadsocks

5. The most silly/idiot person you come across on w24 and what they did to be deserving of the title.

BH Warrior2, didnt even bother stacking any frontline vills.
That is because he was gifting his villages to =TTD=. He may have indeed been silly, but not in the way you presumed. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1. Your favorite moment of w24?

Probably rimming that 80k pointed noob that laughed at me when I hit his stacked villages. Wasn't laughing when I rimmed him later on tho.

2. Your hardest fight on w24?

I have not had one, although debating on PnP with Rukoh and such is kinda hard.

3. Who has given you your biggest *** whooping on w24 so far.

HeftySmurf on Skype. Oh wait, thats not W24 :lol:

4. Who would you marry if you had to marry someone from w24... lol

Nobody.

Trevor501, for obvious reasons for those in RES...

6. Who would you love a 1v1 with?

SirEwok or tribaldevon for the lolz

7. most favorite tv program?

Lost, John Locke FTW

8. what kind of chocolate bar would you pick if you could pick any?

Any chocolate, cept dark chocolate.

9. how did you come across tw?

Was doing work experience in one of them internet cafes, got bored and found TW.

10. if you could chuck a mega cat nuke on someone to take all there villages down to 5000 who would you do it to?

Trevor501