W28 Predictions

DeletedUser

From what I saw. Somebody posted how the 3 tribes would finish the world together as 1 which is probably BS since lots of players of DRINK! still got recruited into the 3 tribes. (mainly ~L~). Anyways it looks like there are 3 strong tribes eating up bunch of land space working on their next move. when there were 4 tribes they could of had an even war of 2 vs 2 however it turned out being 3 vs 1. lets see which 2 of the 3 tribes who will backstab the other one? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Also for leaders of the tribes. There is no point you posting here (of course you will). Let the retired members and members be heard. Make your prediction and why.

MTS vs Panda? and ~L~
Panda vs ~L~ and MTS
or ~L~ vs Panda and MTS

or all out ~L~ vs Panda? vs MTS (LOL, ain't happening)

Anyways from what ~L~ is recruiting im assuming it will be Panda? teaming up with 1 of the other 2 since they are the smaller size. Feel free to post your thoughts for ones who are not playing but played a huged role in W28. Since we can't get in trouble anymore lol. ;-)

SOOO off topic here. I LOVE YOU ALL IN DRINK!!!!. Best single tribe in this world. Probably best match up was Panda?. Kick ass of a team.

gemadar

I know you said leaders are not suppose to post, but iwill anyways...

Please spell our name right, its.........

PanDa?

=)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I predict it will be 1 vs 1 for a while before the third joins in.
MTS declaring on panda tomorrow ... 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict it will be 1 vs 1 for a while before the third joins in.
MTS declaring on panda tomorrow ... 0.o

I donno why but I don't see that happening. I can bet my this week winnings that it won't be happening that way. I see Panda? needing a way to get a war going as they can't expand as easy as ~L~ or MTS. then how would the border agreement with ~L~ and MTS will be with the NE section???? Please don't take tooo long. Only way ur prediction will go as planned is if ~L~ can lie their way again in convincing MTS and Panda? to war each other. ~L~ can easily expand in a way that MTS and Panda? will regret their war against each other. TOO MUCH LAND TO EXPAND FOR ~L~.

Expected date to end this world is 3+ years?

Lafr0062

ricevase, you have no idea what you are talking about.

and stop ducking me, if you have any balls join Pokerstars, I'll take more than "this weeks winnings". :)

DeletedUser

ricevase, you have no idea what you are talking about.

and stop ducking me, if you have any balls join Pokerstars, I'll take more than "this weeks winnings". :)

LOL well I can't play there since i live in the US. anyways lafr GL here :) kick some ~L~'s butt

DeletedUser

sad to see Drink family fall apart while i was awol. guess ill have to pick someone else to root for while trying to slip by under the radar a while longer.

Lafr0062

sad to see Drink family fall apart while i was awol. guess ill have to pick someone else to root for while trying to slip by under the radar a while longer.

Not sad at all, quite amusing if you ask me, especially since Aifos "guaranteed" a win...and the best BEST part about DINK f. falling is how most of the key members/leaders have deleted or abandoned their accounts, to which they praise how good life is since being done with TW, but still troll these forums. LOL.

bluenile23

7,11, 8,28,21,36,37
ooooooo
sorry thats the winning numbers to lotto next week
wrong Prediction post.

Lafr0062

#13 2012,March 24th, 17:44 Top
7,11, 8,28,21,36,37
ooooooo
sorry thats the winning numbers to lotto next week
wrong Prediction post.

I'll give it a shot, if I go red you know I won.

DeletedUser89573

Well, LAFR didn't win, and now the prize is in excess of 500 million........insane.