W30- Account Needed-WL187-WAR!

DeletedUser94626

As you can see,i need an account on this world..i hear there is some good war/war's going on between a couple of tribes.

Anyways im Only looking for a well orientated,active and aggressive tribe..basically no push overs.

I currently play W24,we are #1 in the world right now and warring on as usual ;)

-Not looking to play tribalhugs n shiz,so only mail me if you know what your doing and with a good offer.

WarLord

Hope to see most of you on the battlefield soon.

DeletedUser94626

???

Is everyone dead all of a sudden..:icon_rolleyes:

KarmaX

During war time it is hard for a tribe to recruit players they don't even know. We W30 players are not being rude here, but there is no way we can recruit without anyone pitching it in for you, or not knowing you personally. Plus we're looking forward to getting player count drop as fast as possible. :p

DeletedUser94626

During war time it is hard for a tribe to recruit players they don't even know. We W30 players are not being rude here, but there is no way we can recruit without anyone pitching it in for you, or not knowing you personally. Plus we're looking forward to getting player count drop as fast as possible. :p

I understand where your coming from,but normally the procedure for this would be to go on skype or whatever and find out all the info you need about the player before moving any forward..(yes i know the sketch)

Also i don't think this would have worked for me,well after reading through the forums and stuff now,i reckon all the fun days are gone..the activity is a bit downhill as well so i probably wouldnt have liked it[although i don know for sure].

Anyhow i think i have found something Kool to keep myself busy, in the form of a World rumored to have some "beasts" playing:axemen:

..thought i'd check out what the hype is about :)

Oh and GoodLuck to tha #1's [hmm,cant seem to recall your name]..Keep it kicking!

Peace.

DeletedUser79042

BH is in the lead for tribal hugs

Seems you would like to have a BH hug yourself :icon_wink:

Decloak and I will make sure we provide a good one :lol:

DeletedUser

Seems you would like to have a BH hug yourself :icon_wink:

Decloak and I will make sure we provide a good one :lol:

i would love a hug from you r2:) so sad im to far away to get one lol but then again i hop around so many accounts because i cant get a steady one. i just love being a co-player and when i kill the nukes kick me out! blahahahaha bh its only a matter of time you see me close to you killing your nukes and eating you like no 2mro:) i like your inactives in the north west! keep it kicking you cant hide forever!:lol:

DeletedUser

i would love a hug from you r2:) so sad im to far away to get one lol but then again i hop around so many accounts because i cant get a steady one. i just love being a co-player and when i kill the nukes kick me out! blahahahaha bh its only a matter of time you see me close to you killing your nukes and eating you like no 2mro:) i like your inactives in the north west! keep it kicking you cant hide forever!:lol:

You smell.....
[SPOIL]
P5152656.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

You smell.....
[SPOIL]
P5152656.jpg
[/SPOIL]

and your a washed up player:) the list goes on and on of the sitts ove had that i had to defend and co-plays but little do you know. there was about 1 sit that was really in my tribe before i gave that account to a friend. lol i still run around world 30 just in unknown parts:) long live smurks/ black rose! long live the fallen lord!

DeletedUser79042

This thread still has a smell :icon_biggrin:

i still run around world 30 just in unknown parts:)
also known as "The Rim" :lol:

long live smurks/ black rose! long live the fallen lord!
hmmm... The Joker used to say things like that and now he R.I.P. :icon_rolleyes: At least the fallen lord is ... fallen :lol:

DeletedUser

This thread still has a smell :icon_biggrin:

also known as "The Rim" :lol:

hmmm... The Joker used to say things like that and now he R.I.P. :icon_rolleyes: At least the fallen lord is ... fallen :lol:

well the rim nope:) lets just say im 5m+ almost 6 i guess lol so a rim account no...

:) im still alive this is just a new trick its called a body exchange just finding the right one to crry out my deeds:) soon my friend ill come looking for you:) may hell rest both our souls:icon_twisted: as i lay the black rose of death upon your grave and scrap parts:) your widow ChamichA crying wishing the joker didnt deal you a bad hand lol:lol: im just one crazy guy you should know this by now my friend

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay. Which account so I can pickup some coordinates ? :icon_smile:

ill draw near you dont you worry lol im far away so telling you would just ruin my own chance:) ive learned pissing people off her makes them attack you IG lol soooooo sowwy:icon_redface:

DeletedUser79042

nothing is far anymore. ICBM tactics are being used everyday :lol:

DeletedUser

blah r2 im not in the mood atm... seeing death made me change..:icon_twisted: love you...:icon_redface: