W30 last survivers pics

DeletedUser

lol, you go when your fun goes. Funny how you were actively nobling karma barbs until mberns attacked you, and then you mailed BONHEUR asking for an invite and asking him to tell mberns to stop... Yeah I say we because RAM always will be my tribe whether I quit or I play. Yes, you still do suck, you were always shit, thusfore karma gave you hulk to play lol. As you can see it has no f/l :lol: Fraser is shit too, didnt he like delete or something coz [CRY] got owned by T-W-C?! Oh yeah right, you were still a 1K noob back then :lol:

DeletedUser79042

okay the 2 of you stop showing so much respect to eachother and hug. BH style :)

DeletedUser

Tommy, back in the T-W-C days, you didn't even understand the church concept and your account was always in trouble. Orc always had to save your butt.

Have you left the Killbow account now?

DeletedUser

Tommy, back in the T-W-C days, you didn't even understand the church concept and your account was always in trouble. Orc always had to save your butt.

Have you left the Killbow account now?

lol, are you serious? How was I in trouble? In dozer I was a backliner, orc did nothing in W30 other than train me noob.

I never said I left killbow.

DeletedUser

I just remember that I had to take you account to build churches because you were calling support on churchless villages on the frontline. It was probably against BD, but it doesnt matter much, you are still the kids that can't play TW because you get grounded by your mom.

You have *grown* (even though that's highly debatable) in to an arrogant fool even though you haven't accomplished anything in this game other than switch account all the time.

Arrogant fools are a hot commodity in RAM, but when we look at the state of your tribe, we wonder how low can you actually go?

DeletedUser

I just remember that I had to take you account to build churches because you were calling support on churchless villages on the frontline. It was probably against BD, but it doesnt matter much, you are still the kids that can't play TW because you get grounded by your mom.

You have *grown* (even though that's highly debatable) in to an arrogant fool even though you haven't accomplished anything in this game other than switch account all the time.

Arrogant fools are a hot commodity in RAM, but when we look at the state of your tribe, we wonder how low can you actually go?

haha i agree even though i am an arrogant fool. i am however living on my own so getting grounded is a thing of the past:D good post mate.

DeletedUser71844

Here is something that should scare the kids away from your grass R2. It will however attract all the ladies.

[SPOIL]
110803-200334.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

I see SFC is not your type :icon_biggrin:

Still Paris is a knockout destination, and since he is advertising his willingness to travel there = he will have more GF's than you :) Alot :icon_wink: