[w30 only] Premade for world 50 or sooner

xinryr

I'm tempted. Co-playing an early account doesn't take much time.

EDIT: I really shouldn't. But I will follow your tribe's progress.

Maybe you could coplay with me and ty? That'd take like no effort!

DeletedUser

If you want us in, I'm in there with another BD member co playing.

DeletedUser

bah, wish I had seen this sooner. would have been nice to have played alongside you guys for a change. Sadly I am on the opposite side of the core.

DeletedUser

sneggy said:
bah, wish I had seen this sooner. would have been nice to have played alongside you guys for a change. Sadly I am on the opposite side of the core.

That's very odd, coming from a moderator LOL Someone's not doing his job, eh? :p

MR.MR

He had been away for several weeks on health-related issues and family trips.

DeletedUser

It seems I will be needing a co-player on w46. Doubt I will be lasting long on my own (RL commitments). If anyone is interested, contact me via PM here in the forums.

xinryr

It seems I will be needing a co-player on w46. Doubt I will be lasting long on my own (RL commitments). If anyone is interested, contact me via PM here in the forums.

Quit your account and coplay mine :). I wish I'd known my coplayer would have changed the way he wanted to do this, I'd have liked to play as xinryr o_O

DeletedUser

Quit your account and coplay mine :). I wish I'd known my coplayer would have changed the way he wanted to do this, I'd have liked to play as xinryr o_O

Simple, take over Inglorious' account, then contact the mods, tell them his name is offensive, and ask to have it changed. Sam did that with Muffbeard's account. You might be able to get it switched to Xinryr.

xinryr

Simple, take over Inglorious' account, then contact the mods, tell them his name is offensive, and ask to have it changed. Sam did that with Muffbeard's account. You might be able to get it switched to Xinryr.

Xinryr already exists as an account though =/

But that'd be a better idea I guess. Depends on how many troops he/she/it has, ty did a lot of work for me last night :)

It could be named xinyr since that's how everyone spells it anyway o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You guys are wasting your time, having MRSoxS on your crew.

He is by far the worst Defender, and the worst attacker i have ever warred.

I am handing his backside to him with minimal effort.

DeletedUser

He has shown as a good tribemate, regulary taking sits and helping others.

xinryr

You guys are wasting your time, having MRSoxS on your crew.

He is by far the worst Defender, and the worst attacker i have ever warred.

I am handing his backside to him with minimal effort.

That's cos you've never warred me :lol: