W32 Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhi

Moderation:

Individual Conversations are to be carried out on the pm system, not in public areas. Disregard for this has and will continue to result in infractions.

Dodgy topics meaning topics that really don't belong where you put them are dodgy and will be deleted/locked and the architects punished.

Moderation Notices By The Public are not necessary. Just report the reportable stuff and I'll see to it.

Quoting do NOT quote posts that break the rules.

Extras:
Any nominations for the 'Extras' section can be pmed to me, I'll review and maybe add them.

Skype Chat
to be found here.
You'll need Skype in order to participate.
Courtesy of xyziz

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey Everyone,
I'm happy to be your new moderator and promise i'll be good if you guys will :p

If you need reminding the rules are Here. If there are any problems just send a PM and i'll be happy to help.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys,
Sachiye

Last edited by a moderator:

LauraDestroya

Hello W32,

Since you already know where the rules are (see above), I won't bore you with that stuff.

I am a virgin moderator, but don't let that make you think that I will be a pushover. Once I figure out where the ban button is, I won't be hesitant to use it.

If there are any issues with posts, either report the post straight away (the little triangle underneath the name of the poster, learned that recently), or send me a pm in the forum here.

I only have one special request for this forum: let's have some good clean fun, remember it's just a game, and don't get personal with posts.

Good day, and hugs for everyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi W32,

As (mildly inactive) Elder Mod, I'll be stepping in to moderate the forums while Laura is gone. If you wish to make my life easier (or more difficult, depending on your point of view :p), please PM me if you have any problems or report posts that you feel are breaking the rules.

Oh, that and don't spam! :D

~Petn

LauraDestroya

Ok W32........there is a LOT of petty name calling going on in threads. It's really not necessary and just degrades the forum. We are mostly adults (or close to it) here, lets please start acting like it.

For those who can't control themselves, I will start handing out infractions.

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention that some of you don't seem very happy with the fact that this forum is actually being moderated.

If any of you have any problems with the way that I moderate, I am always happy to answer any questions you might have via PM, and you will never be infracted by me for anything sent to me in a PM, so feel free to speak your mind.

However, at the same time, I will expect anyone coming to me with a complaint to have said complaint well laid out and justified: if anyone comes to me saying "Your moderation is crap go away and stop giving me stupid infractions" I will just ignore you until you give me valid reasons for my incompetence in moderation. I have given warnings in everything thread that I have infracted thus far in: if certain posters continue to ignore such warnings they will start finding themselves racking up infractions at a rate which will get them autobanned from the forums for varying lengths of time.

I am not a vindictive person, I am not a harsh mod. That said, I will always be consistent, and I will always follow up on my warnings, be they personal, official or public. Post by my (quite reasonable) rules, and you will get no trouble from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.