W4 War Map

DeletedUser

Hi all, not sure if you remember me, I was never very big on this world, but as this was my first world, I was updating a W4 progress map that you may (or may not) remember. I used to always post here after I updated the map, but fell out of this habit. I have still been updating the map every few weeks however, and if you'd like to view it, it is available to be viewed here:

http://twwarmaps.blogspot.com

I see there is a new tribe, A.X.X, and they make an appearance in the last frame of the map since this is a recent development. It will be interesting to see how things progress from here, and I will continue to track the progress of this world because I am interested to see how it ends.

DeletedUser

Hi Jay.
Thanks for the update.
the new tribe A.X.X is a merge of 3 tribes.

DeletedUser19547

Best wishes to all of you! And may 2011 bring everything your heart desires, world peace and a Triumph Bonneville in my case:lol:

Edit: Can't believe I forgot about this: Thank you very much for the maps Jay, nice to see you didn't forget about the good old W4.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

thanks jay ... i've not forgotten about your maps and have stopped by every few months just to take a gander. Thank you for continuing with w4 mate :)

And merry christmas and happy new year to you :)

greenmonsta

Heya jay, I wanted to ask what that program you used was. I was trying to make some maps recently but couldn't remember what the program was :(

DeletedUser

I use a program called Beneton movie GIF. It's kinda glitchy, especially when the maps get bigger, but I haven't found a suitable replacement for it. It gets the job done.