W40-41

• Thread starter Tactics Of Mario
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, I saw a premade thread for these worlds already, I figured I'd open up a thread for my premade.

Ill start off with who I am, I'm sure a few know me already but I am best known as Baloni Face. I play on W3 as Drluminus with just over 2mio points. Just so you all know a little about me.

There are two Dukes of the premade, 1. Poopypop, a great player also from W3 and 2. Me, already states myself above ;)

The tribe will have 2 Dukes to start, 3 barons which me and poopypop will choose after the world has opened, and 2 forum mods. You may ask why we have no places for Diplomat and Recruitment? Because there will be very little of either and when there is it will be handled by leaders.

Tribe Names: (just thoughts so far)
Chronic
Cult
Cobalt

And a couple others...

We will have 40 members max, no higher.

Current members:

Me/Drluminus- Duke
Poopypop- Co-Duke
Xelsorsior-
Extra-Extra-
.Fizban.-
Incantum-
RBH123-
Murph18-
Herregud2-
The Shroom- maybe

To join: Mail me with a WELL WRITEN application stating your past, your objectives in future worlds, why the heck should I let you in?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not ours, It will not be a mario premade, a strict tribe with only the very skilled and experienced players :) Mail me if your interested :)

DeletedUser

How many mario themed premades are there? o_O

Lol Jax it's not a mario premade ;) if you read the whole post you'd see names me and poopypop have in mind.

<------that's just my name on W38, co-played with Incantum

Wehrmachtreich

is it like a Pokemon one. W40? Pokemon vs. Mario???? >:eek:

DeletedUser

Wtf are you talking about? Not one word in anypost I've made implied that the tribe would have anything to do with pokemon or mario. If you read the freakin post before you reply you'd know.

DeletedUser

So? We can't get an early enough start on W40-41. I've been planning this premade Sind W35 opened. I'm not sure how exactly it is a fail. Maybe enlighten me

DeletedUser

Lol I havjt been recruiting since then, just planning to start, Ive only just started recruiting in W37 forums and W3 in my tribe. I gave the recruitment process a break for a month or so. I'm now recruiting again.

DeletedUser59064

How many mario themed premades are there? o_O

Jax, Humabout tribe will have super mario names, but still this will be confusing... :lol:

But it is not in name, it is quality what needs, H/M tribe quality is much more better probably than anyone... you know it... :)

DeletedUser

H/M? Never heard of it :s it will be my tribe and IHNN's tribe 1 and 2 ;)

DeletedUser

There are many people who have asked this and we will now be accepting 5 noobs or non experienced players. They will he taught by the veterans in our tribe.