W48's-'The world that nobody knew' -Milestones

louisachewit

Looked at TW stats and the time of PIRANA's 5000th Conquer was: 2010-10-08 23:10:26

And EB-GBs: 2010-10-09 14:04:26

So I think PIRANA wins :)

DeletedUser

Still me for first to 3 mil points :icon_wink:

Bte, for tribal opponent defeated total we have both PIrana and Gnomble passing the 200 mil mark. dunno who was first though

DeletedUser

2nd to 300 vills and 3mil points: BunnuB

2nd to 10 milions ODA: rapsode

2nd to 10 mil ODD: andy smith

2nd to 250 awards: RevengeComing (got messed with changes in awards though, actually BunnuB got not 250 anymore)

DeletedUser

Questkeeper, first to win
award20.png

Successful noble claims (Gold - Level 4)

You already conquered 100 claimed villages!

DeletedUser

SubV is 1st to 1 million points per player.
PIRANA is 1st to 100 million ODD.
And I believe the order for 200 Million ODT is 1st: EB-GBs 2nd: Pirana 3rd SubV/Brave!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92142

When a tribe merges, wouldn't it be fair to say that there a new tribe thus making there ODT and stuff 0 from the name change? I think that would be fair but oh well.

DeletedUser

if they form a new tribe it goes to zero. if one tribe merges into an other (one tribe stays and invites the members of the other) the tribe that stays keeps his stats and only the stats of the 2nd tribe are lost.

DeletedUser

3rd to 300 vills: kingmq38

3rd to 10 mil ODA: Robingoodfellow

DeletedUser

3rd to 3 milions points: kingmq38

3rd to 10 milions ODD: RobinGoodfellow

DeletedUser

Hey, if anybody wants to take over, then let me know, and I'll copy/paste the milestones. I wont/haven't had the time to update them.

Repinski

Dr. T I'll take over.

Also Bunnub doesn't have 250 Awards, only RC does.

DeletedUser

Yeah, as walshaw said. The initial system was different, meaning BunnuB got the 'Great Power of the Day' like 90 times (because he was #1). They changed that, so it became the guy who took most vills in a day, and the awards where removed or downgraded (Can't recall). I chose to keep them though.

I will mail you the whole setup with da BB-codes and all :)