w49 Best Fights (Player vs Player)

DeletedUser

Forgive me Lita for whats about to become a new "flame fest". But, anyways. As seen before on many different threads across the world. Title says it all post who you think would be a good match up and state why.

I'll go first..

Me(If i had an account) Vs Matt-
Why - Cause, i think it would be a fair fight, maybe not. But if he gets "rimmed" might shut him up on the forums.

Heepsofdeeps Vs Matt-

Why - I know the both, and know what both are capable of this one right here would be a "stalemate" even if they aren't that close, i know both are willing to throw nobles across the world.

/searches for my flame vest..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kk vs matt- so we can see who will win

Mud vs slinkylizard

lots of flaming it would shut one of the up(well use to be allot of flaming)

me vs anyone cause everyone of those fights would be the same results me winning

DeletedUser

i agree this would be a good challenge for us both position wise, it might happen 1 day! never know

My newly nobled barb (mainly for consolidation reasons) vs Matt-s flawed farming script causing him to send 750 spears to my barb three times a day.

DeletedUser

My newly nobled barb (mainly for consolidation reasons) vs Matt-s flawed farming script causing him to send 750 spears to my barb three times a day.

twfarm script updated :p

could not have been for that long, i updated just a few days ago.

DeletedUser

twfarm script updated :p

could not have been for that long, i updated just a few days ago.

Sorry, was going to tell you honest...

And stop sending spear attacks at me, it's annoying. Im not playing seriously, Im just experimenting on my game tactics so uh...leave meh alone :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, was going to tell you honest...

And stop sending spear attacks at me, it's annoying. Im not playing seriously, Im just experimenting on my game tactics so uh...leave meh alone :p

twfarmreport subs in whatever is sees fit :p

DeletedUser

twfarmreport subs in whatever is sees fit :p

Cant you just be nice to me? :D

Im only a noob lol.

All you need to do is go into settings -->delete account-->type password

and dont log in for a week...and we is good I promise...

DeletedUser

Old School Warlord vs Rtriana would be great.

Meh, it would all eventually end up in a tie.
People would send 2k fakes, destroy their nukes on each other, perhaps got 1-2 caps, then wait a week for troops to rebuild and go at it again.