w55 at War

• Thread starter Cokie the Clown
  • Start date

DeletedUser

w55's War Stats and What Nots

So I stole this idea from a thread in w49. Basically I'll keep a running update of the war stats from the wars through out w55. I'll attempt to update it weeklyish. All the stats will be generated using mytwstats.com which includes kicked players, leaving players and deleted players. If I missed any tribes at war( which i'm sure i have) just post them in the thread or pm me and i'll add them.

Fray vs. Chess
[SPOIL]
Since declaration
[SPOIL]
38bb7bc072.png
[/SPOIL]
Since last week
[SPOIL]
3dd7bd1898.png

[/SPOIL]
Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. Lady camarasa Chess 31
2. ppauls150 Chess 27
3. Storm Chaser Fray 26
4. Serious Second Fray 26
5. Escapistt Chess 24[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Fray & DA vs. INNOV
[SPOIL]
Since declaration[SPOIL]
79a7e22744.png
[/SPOIL]
Since last week
[SPOIL]
d51995d5fd.png
[/img][/SPOIL]
Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. xthori Fray 21
2. c.undefeated INNOV 19
3. LordOfWar99 Fray 16
4. samtw INNOV 16
5. Panamax. INNOV 14[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

4zl? vs. ReBooT[SPOIL]
Since declaration
[SPOIL]
085916064a.png
[/SPOIL]
Since last week
[SPOIL]
61111463be.png
[/SPOIL]
Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. Kangaskhan 4zl? 69
2. Mode23 4zl? 48
3. lthiker 4zl? 45
4. Hax0r 4zl? 33
5. xmaliber 4zl? 28[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

4zl? & area vs. Horde![SPOIL]
Since declaration
[SPOIL]
e1f72e2393.png
[/SPOIL]
Since last week [SPOIL]
0fa35ad2f1.png
][/SPOIL]
Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. marian74 area 99
2. albatross area 61
3. DoIKnowYou? 4zl? 59
4. Gromleg-I area 59
5. meigou area 48
[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

-Nyx- vs. Brew
[SPOIL]Since declaration[SPOIL]
4e5320a33f.png
[/SPOIL]Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. Incomings -Nyx- 18
2. michaelturnbull -Nyx- 15
3. tens001 Brew 11
4. NiZell -Nyx- 11
5. OLD-GOND -Nyx- 10[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

area vs. MSQ
[SPOIL]Since decleration
[SPOIL]
c55a33a2c8.png
[/SPOIL]
Since last week
[SPOIL]
7ff1ad917f.png
[/SPOIL]
Top noblers[SPOIL]
1. Alvis88 MSQ 23
2. Pogodas MSQ 22
3. cdh40 MSQ 17
4. ollie. area 10
5. davispuh MSQ 9[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

*if i couldn't find a declaration date i just had it go from the begining of the world, so feel free to enlighten me if you have better information

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

Damn Horde! got a kicking.

You can add area vs MSQ also.

Great thread, thanks.

DeletedUser

awesome thread Cokie the Clown, plus 1 mate. Sure puts a new perspective on the Fray/DA war for us

DeletedUser

Cokie, great thread, maybe it should be sticked and if you keep updating it, then it'll be a great guide. (Since all the war threads are filled with useless crap)

DeletedUser

Some posts have been removed and dealt with for being inappropriate/Off topic. Keep it on topic guys...

DeletedUser98475

Can i mention one DA player is actually merging into an Innov player :S

.dan.101

MSQ joined Horde!'s side in that war, that war started on 18/06/2011, so I'd use the same date.

DeletedUser

I was bored.

4ZL v enemies:

[spoil]
76e791cfef.png
[/spoil]

area v enemies

[spoil]
4f68a9d79f.png
[/spoil]

Chess v enemies:

[spoil]
10784808d6.png
[/spoil]

INNOV v enemies

[spoil]
0bb95a6baa.png
[/spoil]

Temp v Fray

[spoil]
b8923dc092.png
[/spoil]

NyX v. Brew:

[spoil]
7388741c9a.png
[/spoil]

Those are all the major wars that I'm aware of, so that's all I'll post.

DeletedUser

I think your numbers are off CBH :/ TEMP and Chess have not fought that much

I appreciate you taking the tine to update it though!

DeletedUser

I think your numbers are off CBH :/ TEMP and Chess have not fought that much

I appreciate you taking the tine to update it though!

It might be that players that moved from fray to temp are counted twice, I'm pretty sure the program that calculates these includes all people that were in the tribe at the declaration date set and counts them as runners if they moved tribes under any circumstance. Since the declaration date was well before the formation of temp, it might be counting someone that changed tribes as a temp player too in the stats. Can't say for sure though as I'm not the one that coded it :p Just thought I'd use the same tool as the OP for consistency sake.

Edit: Also was too lazy to separate each war and their varying declaration dates, hence 'vs enemies' headers.

Edit2: I also just confirmed this to be the case by using stats vs. Temp in isolation. It's 2-1 in chess' favor since the formation of temp. But putting Temp in isolation with the date of the fray declaration gives the numbers put in However I don't think the factor for temp is involved in this at all since the final numbers it gives for Chess vs. Fray/DA is the same as the final numbers it gives for Chess vs. Fray/DA/Temp (301-119) Since they were all ex-Fray, this tool counts them as Fray caps in the overall statistics from what I can see.

DeletedUser

yea with the fray meltdown i haven't updated b/c it's going to be really annoying to get everything right i'll work on it later today or tomorrow

DeletedUser

It might be that players that moved from fray to temp are counted twice, I'm pretty sure the program that calculates these includes all people that were in the tribe at the declaration date set and counts them as runners if they moved tribes under any circumstance. Since the declaration date was well before the formation of temp, it might be counting someone that changed tribes as a temp player too in the stats. Can't say for sure though as I'm not the one that coded it :p Just thought I'd use the same tool as the OP for consistency sake.

Edit: Also was too lazy to separate each war and their varying declaration dates, hence 'vs enemies' headers.

Edit2: I also just confirmed this to be the case by using stats vs. Temp in isolation. It's 2-1 in chess' favor since the formation of temp. But putting Temp in isolation with the date of the fray declaration gives the numbers put in However I don't think the factor for temp is involved in this at all since the final numbers it gives for Chess vs. Fray/DA is the same as the final numbers it gives for Chess vs. Fray/DA/Temp (301-119) Since they were all ex-Fray, this tool counts them as Fray caps in the overall statistics from what I can see.

+1

Pretty much all of it makes perfect sense after I read it. I stand corrected. :icon_redface: