W55 help Section

DeletedUser

I know there was a thread before about this but im too lazy to find the old one and its at least 3 pages back, but when will the W55 help section be competed ? is it really that hard to fix ? there has never been a problem with other worlds, and i think someone put in a support ticket at least a week ago.

So i was wondering if anyone has friends in the powers above that can tell them to move their ass or get them to start fixing it :)

Thanks

DeletedUser

Word on the underground is that it's being dealt with (nod)

DeletedUser

It was being dealt with last time there was a thread about it that was at least 10 days ago i reckon, il give you a biscuit if you dig it up for me ;)

DeletedUser

ooo i said it was 10 days old damn i will have to be whipped for that :lol:

[spoil]
World%2527s+Largest+Custard+Cream+Biscuit+%25281%2529.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

or go on help page from likw world 29 or some thing.

idk i just googled it.

DeletedUser83995

The only things that are really missing are common things like point table which will be the same on every packet world (unless its a church of course)

but if you think about it logically anything that you need you can look on past worlds and if not there or wrong simply post a question in the question thread someone will be able to answer you.

DeletedUser

Well i don't bother to look through all the worlds to find a similar one, i only really want the points table and if it's the same as on older worlds, why not copy and paste it stick up a link or whatever you tecy guys do and it's done.

It doesn't sound like the problem is so hard it can't just be fixed.

DeletedUser80534

XD, yep. I was looking everywhere for the points table and that one with the troop strengths combined. Still don't know militia strengths, just that axes pwn them. This new TW confuses me much.