W80 Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser110464

Well his site is still up, and he got a bunch of donations in May. Probably something went wrong and he didn't notice yet.

DeletedUser107233

joys of tw updating, it is a crying shame that all of nicks hard work over the years will result in very little.

I have to say i have looked at nicks maps alot over the years that i have been playing the game and like a few leaders i think quite a few wars were actually planned based around his maps.

Thanks for everything you have done for the game with love nickyer and good luck.

DeletedUser

He's retired, no more updating maps. However according to his post on his website, someone will take his place.

DeletedUser116253

really gutted on this score these maps have always been helpful i hope the person who takes over from you does just aswell

~HD~

DeletedUser67772

Yea this is just horrible :/ pretty much any leader (top 20 anyways or in control over a k) watches these maps daily waiting for them to update.

It is a very big shame to see them go down.

DeletedUser110464

If anyone knows of anyone else making a code for this let me know. Maybe I can throw up a new version of the maps here. Until then we'll have to rely on player made maps.

DeletedUser116253

it might make the player made maps thread take off again :p

DeletedUser67772

it might. but something about having a map that updated was just amazing <3

DeletedUser116253

its a shame that they have gone ill miss them for sure