W83 Chat!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

monstaz2

There already is a world chat, only people with permissions can add people to it.

DeletedUser

Stroll off with all ur chats man
Why make a new one when there already was one? You feel boss when you're the mod?

Deleted User - 4669627

already answered your question when michael corleone posted it, the short answer is demand
why is there demand if another chat already exists?
maybe that has something to do with you 2 and MC?

Mr. Cringer Pants

Stroll off with all ur chats man
Why make a new one when there already was one? You feel boss when you're the mod?

While this may or may not hold truth, it's just not as simple as that, see below:

already answered your question when michael corleone posted it, the short answer is demand
why is there demand if another chat already exists?
maybe that has something to do with you 2 and MC?

It also has to do with supply. Competition drives the market thus if there is one of something the market will inevitably supply the consumer or market with another superior or inferior product or service. The wise consumer would attempt to try both and see which chat has what to offer. There will always be some form of competition.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ what he said

in fact, i will point out something and offer some very simple advice to encourage a better product develops

i do not read the forums, but when MC mentioned there was already a chat, i checked for a thread. atm, that thread has less than 300 views and is already buried in the 3rd page of threads (it created the need for a third page in fact). this thread, despite starting much later, already has well over 800 views.

again, my advice is that you promote the other chat rather than try to flame this 1.
that thread has 2 replies, this one now has 24.
the person who started the thread has 142 posts to date, very little name recognition.
compare that to MC's 3.5k forum posts :icon_surprised:
perhaps, if the chat he seems to favor actually had a post from him promoting it, there would be less demand for another chat.
H0lly (8.5k forum posts :icon_eek:) posted to this thread, he could have simply pm'd me, instead he promoted this chat by posting here :icon_redface:.
we are ofc honored by his presence alone, let alone his public presence.

Rathismar alone promoted the other chat. it is also notable that he has not whined here. respect.
respect also to that guy with less than 150 posts who took it upon himself to start the other chat, if i played w83, i would join that chat. in fact, i will post my interest to that thread now, making myself the one who brought it back to page 1 and brought it some action at least. i will lend my name to it as well :icon_razz:.

by all logic, competition should encourage a better product, else capitalism simply could not exist.
by all means, let us make this a real competition and produce superior products.

REMINDER

those who wish to be added to this chat need to add me as a contact

al.haji.rasul.al.masiha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so a new world chat from you mate? good job i would say your chat never disappoints me ;)

DeletedUser113237

Shahyd who is MC

That would be me :icon_redface:

As shahyd has said the previous world chat we held was completely open and as predicted got nuked very easily/quickley.

So few of us are privileged to add and remove people :icon_redface:

As we know and proven everyone doesn't get along but everyone deserves a chance to try co exist if they wish.

So you can add one of us on skype and you will be added to the chat or leave your skype addy and one of us will add you

my skype id:

partymart2013