W86-Summary (45 days since opening)

DeletedUser

Hello lads!

Since these forums are pretty much dead i decided to open this thread so we can write our opinions about this world so far. Here is mine.

Tribes

There are 3 tribes so far, that seem to have gained the upper hand according to points and have created a gap between them and the rest of the tribes. PD, WET,MORS.

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembers
1 PD3.267.43050
2 WET2.941.32047
3 MORS2.919.02050
4 Faux2.194.63243

PD
is number 1 tribe in points since pretty much the start of this world and was keeping the lead steadily, although sometimes that was achieved by recruiting some top ranking players (from disbanded tribes such as candy! and Borgia). But the difference from incoming WET and MORS has diminished drastically. If we remove Teh Ninja from the equation the difference is only 100k points. I expect they will catch up soon.

The equality of the players in PD is debatable. Sure there are some amazing players with great skills, but i believe they have recruited high point players that were lucky to have a good start up (pp help too) and will fall behind in the future, or lose villages during wars. Their farm in-a-day stats are very bad considering their size, but on the other hand they are heavy premium spammers so they make balance that way. Their continent k55 is already closed and now remains to see how are they going to expand. To the north vs FAUX (a recently formed tribe with very high skill level and well known players like Ceiling Destroyer) or to the west vs WET ?

WET is in a way like PD. They have some very good material, as well as players of debatable skill. They took a lot of villas in the recent war vs TCO but that doesn't say much since they were in an alliance with PD. An alliance to take down a tribe much smaller in size. An alliance which many found a joke and are already accusing the 2 bigger tribes of hugging. Truth to be said an early war between those two, would benefit no-one, especially judging from their position on the map.

MORS have arguably one of the best material on this world. The core of this tribe won world 76 and as some rumors suggest, they achieved that even though they joined the world 2 months after opening. Their in-a-day stats are the best among all tribes. They constantly have 10-12 players in the best 25 plunderers. Their ODA is the highest too but their ODD number is small, which points out that they have encountered little resistance in their continent. The other tribes there were not even decent and are considered food tribes by many. The largest tribe from them, HTS, has already lost 44 villages according to war stats. K44 might already be at their hands, but what is of greater importance is how they are going to act after they seal their continent. Are we going to see a war vs another top 5 tribe?

TOP 10 PLAYERS

RankNameTribePointsVillagesPoints per village
1 Teh Ninja PD331.784496771
2 StarLight WET199.483267672
3 Ceiling Destroyer Faux189.537247897
4 macan74 WET164.749237163
5 navro PD156.922217472
6 KonTiki MORS150.393217162
7 TW Rosa Luxemburg MORS148.891197836
8 hodgy PD145.089207254
9 michonne MORS143.078187949
10 Black Mamba MORS141.292236143

Teh Ninja is far ahaid from the others. Starlight and Ceiling Destroyer have also created a gap between them and a large amount of players. I don't have much to say here, only that i find very interesting that Teh Ninja is keeping that pace even the morale settings. Yesterday he nobled 10 barb villages, but with some pp push they will grow soon. Another notable thing is that Mors players have started to climb the ladders, which were previously occupied only by PD and WET members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

Very nice read. Hope we will see more quality post from you in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

satorbg

Good analysis. Not sure why you made a new account to post it. Rob is really owning this server.

DeletedUser115558

Good read Thnx for the post , hope in future we may go see more updates