Waca Waca

DeletedUser

I dont think he plays world 19 anymore..used to be nathanrfc...last three letters may be wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah i think it was that fail nathan guy. All Nathan's fail :)

DeletedUser

Yeah i think it was that fail nathan guy. All Nathan's fail :)
Hmm? He wasnt a terrible player, right before MAGI fell, him and a few others were holding off noobz single handedly...
EDIT: I know thats no "great" feat, but considering the ammount of incoming they had, and the size difference, its enough to say that he isnt terrible..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

h is now in the premade Pacman, like mee
And currently playing in speed with me

DeletedUser61336

h is now in the premade Pacman, like mee
And currently playing in speed with me

You joining the speed in 48 mins?

Also, yes, Yarnie, you were right on the spelling...nathanrfc, there might have been a '1' on there too, but not sure of that much... :/

DeletedUser

Hmm? He wasnt a terrible player, right before MAGI fell, him and a few others were holding off noobz single handedly...
EDIT: I know thats no "great" feat, but considering the ammount of incoming they had, and the size difference, its enough to say that he isnt terrible..

He got sitted all that time by our lovely Vilja.....

DeletedUser

Yarnie i know he isn't terrible :icon_wink: