Waldo's Survival and more news updates...

SPIESAREGREAT

Waldo is a tribe who survived despite sorrounded by two (2) supersized tribes. What was really behind their survival? I was watching Waldo grow in size lately and it seemed nothing hinders them. How did they do it?

Maybe, their leadership are great. Or maybe, their players are so skillfull enough to help them survive. Whatever the reason, i congratulate them for a job well done. Reaching this point in the game is a thing to be proud of.

On the other hand, there are currently some small tribes sorrounded by supersized ones. Like K67 (a fairly surviving one), and a newly formed 9 playered Mania as well as the clustered Above.

If one of these tribes show their skills both in war and in words. Maybe someday, one of them survived just like what Waldo had done to theirs.

Furthermore, the tribes (~IF~) and ~SAD~ have been obliterated into pieces. Congratulations to ANARKY and 1337. And new tribes up north have appeared in the name of VW and REBZ as well as south's XTC (old news).

And TSL have almost 100% control of K43 with 98.91% followed by Whoop with 0.42%.

We have also received some merger news, like FID + Bunny = "Funny". Well, i hope its just a joke.

That's our new for today. Have fun playing the game.

vasetheface

Not trying to downplay ANARKY, but ~SAD~ is still there. I wouldn't call it complete obliteration, ANARKY still has a lot to prove.

DeletedUser

This 'newly formed 9 playered Mania' is just 9 members of the tribe formerly known as IF. I'm sure they'll do just as bad or worse as IF did in the first place.

DeletedUser

Few things.
Mania = former (~IF~) members. Including everyone's favourite... TollxBooth (who is internal/barb whoring his way back up the rankings).
As vase said, ~SAD~ is still around (and still has dominance in one continent, actually).
Also, REBZ is not new.

:)

DeletedUser42132

lol dont worry SPL1T i know you are not new :)) . Rebz i mean :)

who is this guy spiesaregreat ?what is ur name game ?

swordalchemist

Waldo survived cuz [R] made them in to their academy....they have been recruiting a bunch of waldo for a while now...although u cant really call it an academy

DeletedUser

i hope bunny/FID rim this guy for posting this stuff on the externals

DeletedUser

I think for a spy leader the info is pretty poor... You should have known about the reason Waldo survive is because their most active joined [R] for the war against 3DX and the rest survive because they're involved in the war on [R]'s side. They do not deserve the same level of respect as a surviving tribe as K67 do who are fighting their own battle and doing well.

DeletedUser

He rarely has good info Stez. Most of what he has is either old or poor, although he does start up some of the best discussions in this forum.

DeletedUser

That's probably because some of us that used to post interesting stuff got bored of being the only people on here! However I see a few old faces are making come backs and I've been mailing round some to try to get them more active on here as well.

DeletedUser

Funny - not exactly - annoying more like it

World alliance against Funny - heard rumours including one where we are involved - probably will happen if the merger occurs. They haven't recruited very well in my opinion - moreso a land grab rather than picking and choosing the best players. Should be no trouble beating them back to the core where they can deal with whoever wants to take that over. care must be taken because of the extremely effective diplomacy Bunny wield. No trust should ever be extended

Bunny/Funny Op on ANARKY - the local Bunny players are ex IF players who fled as soon as they started losing against 1337 - which was pretty much immediately. These players have tried to kill me a couple of times with total failure each time. Lets see if Bunny can get them to coordinate better than they have ever done.

SAD - we had to clean up sugod for a few days so SAD have been left to local skirmishing - this will change soon enough and they know whats coming. Even better they wont know where we are targetting, as usual. Their second OP on us was just enacted and they had the help of a number of 1337 players. They took 1 village and that was lucky.