WANC declares on WNO

DeletedUser

I haven't got a clue where most of you are but I'm officially declaring on you as I'm fed up with all the hugging that's happening on W43 and has happened since the start and you're the tribe above me in the rankings.

DeletedUser92120

Meh. Everyone's attacking WNO, their villages are like candy - everyone wants some.

DeletedUser

Only 11,000 points difference between us so I might be moving on to FoG soon :p

DeletedUser

My new account in Frst...ill join Nuts! sooner! :lol:

Frst fail! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't worry Horse, when I'm number 2 tribe, I'll declare. Give me a couple of months :p

DeletedUser

Bobble, I can't decide whether to love you or hate you for this.

DeletedUser

I think the tribe name says it all and obviously the tribe is full of them :icon_rolleyes:

Bob you know without Del spurring you on along the way this will not work. You really do need someone alongside you to make you look good. :icon_razz:

Whatever the outcome all the best and I do hope you manage to find these guys on the map :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't worry, skerlie. Del's sending me pep talks every few hours to keep me going lol We're just trying to work out a way of getting del's troops to attack from my villages and it will all be sorted :p

I've found 1 of them so far, a 2nd due to be found in the next few hours I think but I may have to declare this war over soon as they're dropping off rapidly behind me in points and I was kinda hoping that I would find some bigger tribes than me to fight. (That's not a declaration on FRST by the way :p) Looks like I might have to heat things up a little and start lifting that horrible FoG that's been lurking around on W43

DeletedUser

oh no now you are going to be upsetting Griz:icon_cry:

I can now see this descending into the same thread as the nuts one :icon_rolleyes:

On a more serious note it does prove how hard it is on this world if you are not on a war front and I suppose that is why we have so many small barb munchers out there as there is not just too much for them to attack.

DeletedUser

Well, since that post FoG have fallen behind me rapidly. Got a few more WNO villages to take before finding out where that leaves me in the tribal rankings. Will give me an idea of which tribe I want to target next, but you can tell Griz that FoG aren't good enough for me to declare on :p I know what you mean about being on a war front but sometimes you have to take a risk and find some targets that you can use as a stepping stone to get you to the frontline. Would much rather be attacking someone from 4 hours distance than 4 days distance. We'll see what happens ;)

DeletedUser

U cant kill him. He is like clamidia. He just come back in new version ( new account). I tell ya. Be careful. He is sneaky and stealer. We can see soon something like this:
bobble611 I AM WARRIOR N1!

;)

DeletedUser

Prime that is a little bit below the belt:lol:

Nobody can loose villages like warrior no1 :lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't really understand it so don't know whether it was above or below the belt :S