Wanna Sig?

DeletedUser

10m resources your having a joke?

10 mil isn't that much for a 1mil account considering 2.5 warehouse fulls = 1 mil
All in all this means 25 village-fulls of resources = 10 mil. It would probably be done in multiple payments, but hey its worth it :)

DeletedUser

10m resources your having a joke?
Its not a joke dude. Everything comes for a price, if you can't pay for it then nevermind.

But hey, if its Herbie, no price for pure awesomeness.
Try finding someone else who can do siggys that well.

PS: He made mine :icon_cool: But for free, cause I'm pure ownage :icon_eek: :icon_biggrin:
Thanks herbie!:icon_cool:

Anyway, Price is negotiable. just do PM me in-game(i dont entertain forum pm's).

DeletedUser

I make sigs also for free, i do not play this world ijje told me to come here

gah so many people quoted me and half i know

carriestupidhead

Spann hows about I make YOU a siggy for my epic fail on you? <3

(I actually have supreme siggy skills but never both to use them lol)

...I iz multitalented! :D

DeletedUser

could you make me a new 1 plz but dont use any tribes, many thanks

DeletedUser

Try finding someone else who can do siggys that well.

PS: He made mine :icon_cool: But for free, cause I'm pure ownage :icon_eek: :icon_biggrin:

There are penguins on the Galapagos Islands? I thught it was just Tortoises :/

DeletedUser

There are penguins on the Galapagos Islands? I thught it was just Tortoises :/

The Galápagos Penguin (Spheniscus mendiculus) is a penguin endemic to the Galápagos Islands. It is the only penguin to live on the equator and can survive due to the cool temperatures resulting from the Humboldt Current and cool waters from great depths brought up by the Cromwell Current. Its nearest relatives are the African Penguin, the Magellanic Penguin and the Humboldt Penguin. The Galápagos Penguin occurs primarily on Fernandina Island and the west coast of Isabela Island, but small populations are scattered on other islands in the Galápagos archipelago.

180px-Galapagos_penguin_(Spheniscus_mendiculus)_-Isabela2.jpg

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I make funny sigs like mine as well, I'm making one for PainVandal (truheart) atm, I was supposed to give it too him last week :lol: :icon_biggrin:

(I made G10NK one, and a new avvy - it iz teh awesome :p)

DeletedUser

guys i dont want a sig making just directions on were to get my stats sig from, i forgot :(

basically my sig for another world needs adding, i not posting on there externals as there all pretty useless comared to W22 PnPers

so can someone show me how?