[WAR] Cymru vs Order

bloodsheder

lol war? haha.. be sure to have fun with them cyrm.. especially pick on nunners, he gets flustered wen you do so.

bloodsheder

last round it took.. hm just.. me? lol

have fune with the almost fre villages im sure your up against.. lol

DeletedUser4587

we are. ;)

These guys seem to be major sim citiers though. They take free abandons and build only defense. it's kinda boring. :p

bloodsheder

yeah but their attacks are fun to laught at arn't they?

fesoj

well, it's easy to laugh at another tribes attacks when you are 10x theyr size:p

DeletedUser4682

Statement from leader of Order - Teutonic Knights

The welsh, cmru, that tribe we are at war with, oh yes. We shall not retreat, we shall fight to the last man. We are not daunted by points and are happy to take your spears and swords on our walls. This is not a war we started, and not a war the welsh can finnish. I was nobled yes, but not by the welsh. Hayden Williams the leader of the welsh tried to join order last round after we owned him, and now is maybe his time for revenge. We taste both defeat and victory so far. But rest assured that we shall continue to fight the welsh and hold no fear of the savage hordes from hell (Whales). We call our allies to join us in the fun. The battle is set and the welsh shall soon be eating their foul words. - Official Order diplomatic response to follow from Taomage. Please omit any spelling mistakes as I am English.

polo111

I think the war is over nunners lol

They asked for a NAP and we accepted.

Krakkan

One side keeps asking us to help them. The side with Haydensomething in their tribe. Think its Cymru.

polo111

yeah that is cymru, HaydenWilliams

lol hey bloodsheder, how you doing?

bloodsheder

yeah i know u did but who was the one they were screaming at for him to stop killing its hardcore members?

btw that still was the funniest thing ever on tw

DeletedUser4682

So it does now appear the war is over. We now have a NAP with the welsh. The scots are still sending barbarians to our castles so we will have to deal with them now.