War in K75 - .B.M. vs. ◄ EA ►

DeletedUser

EA changed its war tactics... It's too costly to fight, now they recruit enemy...

DeletedUser12118

just wanted to congratz..

ncie work Ifeel you... a while ago i was about to jion your tribe.. oh i wish i had, i went to THEMOB,, can things get any worse... really

but not to worry i left(booted) within a week.. let me just say im happy where i am now thou

but yes very much congratz in winning the war, always good to hear my freinds are doin well.. u remember me right?

DeletedUser12118

:)

lol neva know lol.... nah me n him were in the same tribe but left n then he started that tribe i jioned AoK (just coz of postion) and i helped witht the merging of AoK into THEMOB (worst choice eva)

but i soon left as did a few others and then we searched for new homes... i was about to jion his when matvi said he was recuitign in my area... so now im in 4GLORY (4GLORY is no longer in the same family as GLORY.... )

but no one night stands sorry to let ya down

DeletedUser

!

ncie work Ifeel you... a while ago i was about to jion your tribe.. oh i wish i had, i went to THEMOB,, can things get any worse... really

but not to worry i left(booted) within a week.. let me just say im happy where i am now thou

but yes very much congratz in winning the war, always good to hear my freinds are doin well.. u remember me right?

Sure I remember You, my friend! How are You?

DeletedUser12118

To i feel you.. yer im goin alrite aye nobled about 4villages last week and another 3 comin my way this week, my tribe is kinda finishing up on K24, and there isnt many enemies left... so yep nothign to complain about here, but we are looking for a new name as 4GLORY wasnt really working atm

hows bout you wat u been doin and hows it all goin?

to AWKD :
well we broke off for a couple reasons but overall GLORY really wasnt doing so well with us, we were going to merge with DBD and form DBD3 but well the tribe wasnt to happy with the idea... im hoping best luck for DBD,

but yer we broke off about a week ago and i thought the reasons were obvious, (if your in GLORY no offense and al but well, yer....)

im kidna new to the tribe there may have been more stories im not sure

plz excuse my typing as i am pretty tired atm, long day :icon_biggrin: