War Stats - HOT/WB/RB/Force/TIO/CDE Conflict

DeletedUser

Nah, no TW .net for me anymore. I had the mentality here. Dutch servers are honest, no backstabbings there. Honorable dukes, players with guts, ....

Puh , all those guys from Holland , i get crazy there.And the tribe names...
[Yeah , I'm from Belgium]

DeletedUser

Main information came from the Hot forums by Ternith and small bits of Ptlowe. And that information was correct since I doublechecked it :)

DeletedUser2248

Main information came from the Hot forums by Ternith and small bits of Ptlowe. And that information was correct since I doublechecked it :)

Guess you are backtracking. Again.

We used to laugh so hard in our aristo meetings, where I would present the correspondence from you to 'Smug'. As it happens, you were my spy in RB :D

DeletedUser24109

We used to laugh so hard in our aristo meetings, where I would present the correspondence from you to 'Smug'. As it happens, you were my spy in RB :D

now thats a sight for sore eyes ;)
does he still pass on info?
damn he left ;)

DeletedUser

Man, you are evil and you have no morals. Can I join your tribe? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser137

It isn't stickied anymore.

Can anyone point me to the last page of stats in this thread?
Warband have been deadly silent recently.

DeletedUser

And ofcourse Ternith and Ptlowe who spied for us :) and Smug who spied for us :)
Don't forget Cheersmt as well, the person who ran away because we didn't want to give him the baron powers :)

You just clenched it from me, your "truths" are all loads of rubbish now. Not that they really meant much before, but this clenches it.

DeletedUser

It isn't stickied anymore.

Can anyone point me to the last page of stats in this thread?

High WB captures were in the 60's region, in which mpx etc have ceased to exist

DeletedUser

You just clenched it from me, your "truths" are all loads of rubbish now. Not that they really meant much before, but this clenches it.

to be honost DC when we had our war with CMFAM he was the one coming to Beldin with the idea
he offered info for protection

DeletedUser

to be honost DC when we had our war with CMFAM he was the one coming to Beldin with the idea
he offered info for protection

Yes but what you buffoons didn't realise is that a certain someone was sitting smug and giving you info that we WANTED you to have. You guys lapped it up and Beldin blurted all sorts of info to Smug in his normal ranting style.

So laugh it up, you got us a good one there ;)

DeletedUser4514

That's overstating it a little bit. Do we need to take at least 10 a day to still be fighting?

Side 1: WB1066

Side 2: MPX AR MPX LK MPX SK MPX-32 MPX-E MPX-FB MPX-WD MPX.LK MPXCaB MPX|WR MPX~OM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 1
Difference: 52

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 499,357
Side 2: 9,517
Difference: 489,840

image.php

The real problem is that we have to keep attacking from farther and farther away in each round.

ramz fan

Yes but what you buffoons didn't realise is that a certain someone was sitting smug and giving you info that we WANTED you to have. You guys lapped it up and Beldin blurted all sorts of info to Smug in his normal ranting style.

whoever it was giving us info was a pussbag then. he was the one asking for a secret nap. you guys cant defend your sat accounts?

DeletedUser

That's overstating it a little bit. Do we need to take at least 10 a day to still be fighting?

Side 1: WB1066

Side 2: MPX AR MPX LK MPX SK MPX-32 MPX-E MPX-FB MPX-WD MPX.LK MPXCaB MPX|WR MPX~OM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 1
Difference: 52

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 499,357
Side 2: 9,517
Difference: 489,840

image.php

The real problem is that we have to keep attacking from farther and farther away in each round.

you are off by one village
the difference should be 51
it looks strange but that's what i got

DeletedUser

yeah and that is what you say after it
didn't knew that that sitter was writing just like Smug and also came on msn
or was that one currently sitted to?