Warning all

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A.D.D. mean business and are not scared of anyone,when we rule our Ks which will be soon we are going to expand rapidly,enjoy your rim.And look and and remember the name everyone.

Does anyone else think they have a super tribe or not?

DeletedUser

:icon_cool: mikey9points I'm not saying you cannot to it but i don't like the idea of self proclamation. Lest see what happens..

-Syruss-

DeletedUser

I can proclaim them, but the mods would not understand and I'd most likely get infracted *cough* again *cough*.

DeletedUser

A.D.D. mean business and are not scared of anyone,when we rule our Ks which will be soon we are going to expand rapidly,enjoy your rim.And look and and remember the name everyone.

Does anyone else think they have a super tribe or not?

What is that? Excited much? Dude first calm down, take a deeeeeep breath and tell us whats on your mind.

DeletedUser

This reminds me of that commercial with the two chinese kids saying.. "nobody bothers me" "nobody bothers me either"

DeletedUser

Exactly they are super strong in k42 so from that strong core they'll expand outward

pepsivicki

*looks around for the attention whore picture *

*runs to get one*

77856851.jpg
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4120/77856851.jpg

DeletedUser

I can proclaim them, but the mods would not understand and I'd most likely get infracted *cough* again *cough*.

I remember you from world 29 did you not spy for about 3 tribes then quit?

Watch him once a spy always a spy.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ugh, no, I was your baron at 2Fast. And I was in Ebbs' premade on 46. You sure are a tard.

Bigfeet15

ok i'm going to go nice. This thread is pointless and doesn't belong in this section of the forum. Thread closed to prevent futher flameing.

Status
Not open for further replies.