Warning to Panda? from YOTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just a warning but rumors have it DRINK! will be declaring war.

Enjoy and you're welcome huns!

DeletedUser

bs.jpg

AifoS

Wasn't you the one that approximately 10 days ago was telling us that you are a member of DRINK!? lololol.

Now you are warning PANDA? on behalf of YOTA! ...... (by the way your tribe has fallen as miserably as you).

DeletedUser

well it appears our plans are spoiled now. We were going to declare on Panda!, wait a week then declare on MTS just so all our players would have something to do, we then planned to take out PWO, PLO, and ~L~ a week later, but now that all 6 members of YOTA! have spoiled our plans we'll have to rethink everything, I mean we could have taken the world in a month or two but now that yota might come after us, i dunno, I'm not sure our defenses would hold. They might even draw in those former tribe mates the melon people too, then we'd really be in trouble, those are some tough tribes to deal with.

Point of this is Mrs. Henderson, you already ranked with W28 forum disasters like joey johnston, metallica229, disgruntled "insert name here",and bdbranch, but now I believe you have indeed surpassed them as the most un-informed, I wish I could actually accomplish something in game but I failed so now to feel important I'll open my yap and post something random on the forums poster on the W28 forums, congratulations, I'll see about getting that added to your title here in the forums.

All seeing I

I feel it is time to floast again. Mrs Henderson. You have got to be the worse forums poster of all time. Sure you spice up the forums some with your post, but it is mainly the shock factor before it is seen who posted that you get.

Panda and drink share a very tiny border. There could be no war. The only wars that could possibly happen would be mts vs panda or kk. Or drink vs PLO/pwo/L. None of these seem possible with current diplomatic stipulations.

Drink vs mts on the other hand will not happen for a short while. It will be clash of the titans. Once pwo PLO are gone and L merges accordingly. The world will then split into two sides. And the world war will start.

DeletedUser

Lol, I know there real target. Things will become clear in a month or two.

DeletedUser

I feel it is time to floast again. Mrs Henderson. You have got to be the worse forums poster of all time. Sure you spice up the forums some with your post, but it is mainly the shock factor before it is seen who posted that you get.

Panda and drink share a very tiny border. There could be no war. The only wars that could possibly happen would be mts vs panda or kk. Or drink vs PLO/pwo/L. None of these seem possible with current diplomatic stipulations.

Drink vs mts on the other hand will not happen for a short while. It will be clash of the titans. Once pwo PLO are gone and L merges accordingly. The world will then split into two sides. And the world war will start.

World war:icon_biggrin:!!!!! Me likes the sound of that lol!!!!

Jasonsx

In the report?
My forum name (Sig maybe) might help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.