warrior days!!!!!

DeletedUser

ok.. I have wanted to do something.. was going to do the bounty hunter.. but that has been done.. so i came up with another..

Warrior days.. Who what where how when?

let me explain...

The details can still be worked out..

We have had this discussion.. that who has the best player.. who hasnt.. and such..

well i thought of something better.. lets put it to the test!!!!

What i would like to do .. Is all the top 10 tribes.. invest 3 players.. the top 2 would do 3.. Why.. 32 bracket tourament..

Now what we can talk about would be this..

how many villages can be used.. Id like any village build.. but padalins cant be used.. strictly troops..

that takes away the cat bonefire..

Then we could do like 5 offensive villages.. vs one defense that can be stacked with how many defense.. the number of villages would be up for vote. It has to be such a capture can happen and the percentage would be for the attacker.. Skill would come in as snipes and such can happen.. Reports must be shown.. period.

Then we move out to the actual tournement..

at total random.. we move to the board.. then from the board we put two players at random.. and then at random the players are picked offense or defense.. and then they fight.. the winner (who ever defends or nobles moves up the bracket..) the loser moves into the losers bracket.. double elimation..

we can fix a set of rules.. and i will ask that 4 people to run it.. 3 judges and 1 person to run the board..

what do you guys think? you up for it.. there will be no prizes.. but braggin rights will be killer.

Catsrock0

That sounds kinda fun but i sooo confusing and i dont think you are going to get people to do that.