Warz Pl0xag3

DeletedUser55353

HiHo Everyone!

I know it may be the very begining of this world (and I still have 3 days of BP to go) I would be exited to find a war start. With analysis of the map I can see the most finely placed tribe for a fight is the cCc Family. Their recruitment may not select the finest.. but I can tell their strength in K65/55 would crush any K55 tribe.

So get some nobles please and declare some warzzz:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser

GOTN and PE are already destroying cCc. Admittedly there's not much we can do apart from farm them, But were doing that. They all just seem to give up as soon as you attack them.

DeletedUser

and back on topic, or i will be lol'ing at the infractions.
If you dont like the thread dont bump it.

DeletedUser

So get some nobles please and declare some warzzz:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::snob::snob::snob:

You heard it lets get some nobles and war now that we got permission! Not the point of the game or anything :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Touche.

I haven't heard much about wars so I dunno. K34 is pretty quiet except for Wisdom slandering Former. :icon_sad: But no, no wars here yet sadly.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha yesss.

HiHo Everyone!

I know it may be the very begining of this world (and I still have 3 days of BP to go) I would be exited to find a war start. With analysis of the map I can see the most finely placed tribe for a fight is the cCc Family. Their recruitment may not select the finest.. but I can tell their strength in K65/55 would crush any K55 tribe.

CcC aren't in K65, pretty much at all.