Ways to beat a large opponent.

DeletedUser

and problem ... I still dont have an academy ~.~ oh and by the way Im also dealing with a noob with 4 villages. He's just a total idiot.
(his attacking force consists of: *ahem* >1k axe, 2k LC *ahem* )

DeletedUser

i wait you next to me if you want i can noble you then he won't noble you unless it's our ally =)

DeletedUser

Find out where he lives and when he logs on break into his house, kick him in the testicles and then proceed to attacking the largest tribe in sight with all of his troops and send them hate mail, then click restart, smash his monitor and computer with a baseball bat, make love to his women and leave, You now successfully defeated a larger player.

Last edited by a moderator:

M3dive

Find out where he lives and when he logs on break into his house, kick him in the testicles and then proceed to attacking the largest tribe in sight with all of his troops and send them hate mail, then click restart, smash his monitor and computer with a baseball bat, make love to his women and leave, You now successfully defeated a larger player.

hmm , you should not do this yourself if you ask me ... find someone to do it for you lol, it may cost you a bit if you are a gentle otherwise you can find a lonely bloke and charm him ... rofl

P.S : Just make sure The bloke will never make love with his woman its dangerous very dangerous

Last edited:

truckerandy

All good comments, including the getting the password joke (it was a joke, right?!)

The key is being on actively, so that you can see/dodge his attacks (and make sure your troops are safe, if you are away for 8 hours overnight, send troops on a 4 hour journey, leaving a few hundred scouts at home).

I would advise against nobling barbs in your area, if i were him and i saw you doing that i would go straight and noble your main village, which leaves you back worse than square one, as you will probably get farmed from that point on.

Get all your troops up, defense and attack, if he attacks you first, or you know which is his main attack village, i would suggest targetting that one first, esp if you can work out when he is offline. Troops over points, farm like crazy for resources. But the key is troops, and keeping them to retaliate with, until your farm is maxed out, you havent enough troops.

Nobling barbs wont get you anywhere. Life is for living, make an educated gamble, and dont be afraid to take risks. Too many players noble barbs and keep their noses clean end up getting nobled out anyway!

M3dive

no it wasn't but consider it as a joke cause i dont want get ban in forum .

DeletedUser

heh, Noone to noble. Electrisity, I wuz hoping you wouldn't notice me lolz. I wants to join BD|AD :icon_eek:. Don't think that's happening anytime soon. :icon_cry: Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no it wasn't but consider it as a joke cause i dont want get ban in forum .

could always just edit and blame your cousin again:icon_rolleyes:

listen to truckerandy, that's about the best you can do. need a lil luck on your side, but nobeling barbs to try and avoid getting taken over is pointless like he said. better off just restarting if you're gonna do that

DeletedUser

Pretty shady...

In many ways I agree with quityelling - just have a go & see what happens. Virtual death is not that bad & will give you more experience. And who knows? Maybe you'll win.

wise words.

I am not sure but isn't it always hard for rim players to progress to core? Many here believe that it is very easy gameplay for rim guys as there are large number of nubs to kill. However it is hard to find a decent tribe and decent number of members with wisdom to coordinate efforts to move to the core. while the personal villages gained are easy to come by, it is really hard for players to get/form/find to be in a cohesive warring tribe so that the pressure from the core part can be held effectively.

DeletedUser

So true... A good tribe is hard to find. (that will accept me of course) but mostly the best way is to noble people, and murdur troops and keep mine alive. Good advice. (not to mention its common sense *ahem*)