We Didn't Start the Drama...

• Thread starter DeletedUser112461
  • Start date

Deleted User - 10618707

Thought it was accounts that make up tribes though... so...the ethics of accounts (cumulatively) are the ethics of the tribe?

DeletedUser115558

Not always, as hopping and exchange of members from here and there creates problem's and most of the time Hard work of Leaders trashed when Ethics of account clashed with Ethics of Tribe.

and some times some accounts join a worlds only to win by hook and crook(means no ethics) they harm a tribe dynamics a lot. once they saw a small fall in tribe they run smartly(unfortunately but now running from a tribe is accepted as a smart move), and that multiply the worst situation.

and in case Goat and member's of Goat it happened many times, this is my assumption is broad way, as i am seeing aerial view

Mithrae

painting Nerds Unleashed out to be some sort of saint.

Not exactly. He too is a nice guy, but the decisions to recruit ex-Blood members likely to be a drag rather than an asset and hence to war NBD with no guarantee of peace with Google were questionable, and I said so, and going inactive so soon after becoming leader is inexcusable in game (even if necessary in real life).

I'm just saying... if Cool reckons the actions of this group were all due to incompetent leadership, as well as noting the dubious decisions of Freak and Law we should also note that two of the five tribes which have so far failed to work out were lead by Luxavism (and the betrayals of two others directly 'justified' by what happened in those two).

I guess the jury is still out on whether the 'conquer' phase of NBD's divide and conquer strategy ever works out :lol: But again, hardly an unpredictable outcome to be blamed solely on others.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Can't we just agree that what happened in K44 was horrible for all involved? :icon_confused:
All this back and forth won't ever solve anything anyways. And these forums are nasty enough as it is.

Brick Tamland

I agree, we should just hug the world out i say, everyone wins :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118357

Not exactly. He too is a nice guy, but the decisions to recruit ex-Blood members likely to be a drag rather than an asset and hence to war NBD with no guarantee of peace with Google were questionable, and I said so, and going inactive so soon after becoming leader is inexcusable in game (even if necessary in real life).

I'm just saying... if Cool reckons the actions of this group were all due to incompetent leadership, as well as noting the dubious decisions of Freak and Law we should also note that two of the five tribes which have so far failed to work out were lead by Luxavism (and the betrayals of two others directly 'justified' by what happened in those two).

I guess the jury is still out on whether the 'conquer' phase of NBD's divide and conquer strategy ever works out :lol: But again, hardly an unpredictable outcome to be blamed solely on others.

And you think I'll go against my word because you mentioned Lux? He was a contributing leader to the K44 dramas whatever his reasons may be, I can't comment on his leadership skills, I've only known him half of this world although he did in the time I was with him, try his best with the council working pretty much 24/7 and vc's going on for hours and hours, Vecan/Law was never going to be an easy tribe to lead.

All the leaders have got their reasons but everything so far is all down to them regardless.

Can't we just agree that what happened in K44 was horrible for all involved? :icon_confused:
All this back and forth won't ever solve anything anyways. And these forums are nasty enough as it is.

Agreed mayyyyn, just a shame all the good people we've lost because of it, there should be a memorial in the middle of k44 :p