We have a THEORY...

DeletedUser

Well, I´m there are still some good players in MM. I have no doubt about it! and I have worked well along with a few of them.
But when everyone in your tribe is, at one point, threatend to be rimmed if they dont hand over (unclaimed) villages, enough is enough.

That´s also one of the reasont why we only send our attacks at one player and not MM in general.

However, I´m now pretty sure, that everyone knows KEA dont get pusked arround!

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KEA~
Side 2:
Players: chickendrumstik

Timeframe: 22/09/2011 04:53:26 to 22/09/2011 22:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 0
Difference: 135

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FINALLY...we agree on something.:icon_wink: That account is the ONLY one giving us problems. It is super active...and sends great trains. WE have sniped some..but that player does a great job. Only one that really stay active too.

I will give the player(s) on Mr Messy alot of credit. Great players.

(y)

Sett

It's just me on there... finally feasting on Sleepwalker in K45, sorry man... :icon_razz:

Theory have done well, but if the large players in =MM= (with the exception of Chicken, who did very well when called upon) weren't such point whores, we should have beaten you. Also things would have definitely been different if Aifos/Mischief didn't go inactive before the war started.

KEA are welcome to Koroso, Japoez and Tourizt. None of them did anything worthwhile, Koroso actually ignored all mails from the past week or more from everyone and continued to noble 2k vills... :icon_rolleyes:

I assume KEA are Theory puppets now... Chicken made the wrong decisions and brought this on himself, but he has still been a very good player.

DeletedUser

A very good job indeeed.... He was a player who was only concerned about himself and his cluster. Not about the future/progress of the tribe.

Im still a little sad about what has happened to =MM=. It just goes to show how important an active leader is

Yeah, he seemed somewhat selfish. however, if it was just an act or he is like that as a person, I´m not so sure., I actually had some okay mails with him, without any threats at all, after I said I had my doubts if he could rim me. (2 tribes failed in W56, where I was all surrounded, so had a hard time imagine that he would be succesfull :)

And yes, an active leader is a must and is extreemly importent. a shame we dont get to see what MM could have done, at the peek!

It's just me on there... finally feasting on Sleepwalker in K45, sorry man... :icon_razz:

Theory have done well, but if the large players in =MM= (with the exception of Chicken, who did very well when called upon) weren't such point whores, we should have beaten you. Also things would have definitely been different if Aifos/Mischief didn't go inactive before the war started.

KEA are welcome to Koroso, Japoez and Tourizt. None of them did anything worthwhile, Koroso actually ignored all mails from the past week or more from everyone and continued to noble 2k vills... :icon_rolleyes:

I assume KEA are Theory puppets now... Chicken made the wrong decisions and brought this on himself, but he has still been a very good player.

Puppets or the puppet master. who knows, only the the ones seeing both strings, puppets, master and strings to the master knows :)

But we welcome our new players, none the less and I´m sure we have talked about them for more than just 5 min :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember when ChickenDrumStick questioned my decision to recruit the players that I did, funny how things turned out...

Nice job Von, Kill Em All! ;D

DeletedUser

so what have i missed while ive been sleeping lol, did players backstab =mm= or was this the plan all along?

MinaII

DeletedUser99229

Long Time Chris ;)

VERY great player you are, and that's why you know who I am, you just haven't realized yet :)

Also you're correct in some what sense, until you said ''KEA and Theory are 'puppets' ''
That's where you're wrong, we understand that the HP world has not got long left, barley a month infact, so we wanted to do alot about it and fast, MM should not neglet ones fault, but as a tribe take fault. Theory as a tribe, has stood up to its name, there has always been a theory for everything we have done. Even a book could be written with all the planning that has gone into it.

So let's keep this show on the road. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually when I was playing in =MM= I was co-ordinating and working with Deadly SleepWalker in K45 and also in conversation with quite a few Theory players... Ok, so =MM= and Theory didnt have a shared forum to pat each other on the back every 10 minutes and spam each other senseless but we certainly werent sharing villages.

AS I MENTIONED IN MY PREVIOUS POST..... It is quite clear how Theory treat any tribe that they have diplomatic ties with. Keep monitoring that activity and pounce when you see a few inactives. (Thats if you survive this war)

Now when you say you worked with Deadly SleepWalker
was it before or after I gave the account away :icon_rolleyes: ..?

** Edited

Nvm I think it was after i quit the account :p
Don't eat it please :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NO doubt some great players in -MM-

Met some stand up players for sure. BUT....I would have to call this a victory for Theory.

Thanks ~KEA~ Couldnt of done it with out you!!

This is Theory and =MM=

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Theory
Side 2:
Players: I Owm Cruz, Mickey Mouse., -Mr. Busy-, -Mr. Cool-, -Mr. Dizzy-, -Mr. Good-, -Mr. Greedy-, -Mr. Messy-, -Mr. Mischief-, -Mr. Rush-, -Mr. Topsy-Turvy-, -Mr. Perfect-, -Mr. Snow-, -Mr. Lazy-, -Mr. Nobody-, -Mr. Nonsense-, Aubree, chickendrumstik

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 49
Difference: 254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,622,491
Side 2: 410,959
Difference: 2,211,532

chart

[/spoil]

This is ~kEA~ and =MM=
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ~KEA~
Side 2:
Players: I Owm Cruz, Mickey Mouse., -Mr. Busy-, -Mr. Cool-, -Mr. Dizzy-, -Mr. Good-, -Mr. Greedy-, -Mr. Messy-, -Mr. Mischief-, -Mr. Rush-, -Mr. Topsy-Turvy-, -Mr. Perfect-, -Mr. Snow-, -Mr. Lazy-, -Mr. Nobody-, -Mr. Nonsense-, Aubree, chickendrumstik

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 573
Side 2: 25
Difference: 548

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,994,692
Side 2: 148,765
Difference: 4,845,927

chart

[/spoil]

I would say this is a WIN for both sides.