We want you to be part of a revolution

DeletedUser

G'day all.

As you can see, my name is -Edge- and I reside from the tribe of the Tribalist Communist Party. We are a tribe located in the South East Quadrant and we want you to join our tribe.

UncleSamcopy-1.jpg

Why TCP? The TCP is the first of its kind on Tribal Wars, as it is the first tribe to use a democratic society to its fullest extent. For those who don't know what a democratic society is, it is a society where leaders can be elected into power. Every month, the TCP holds a voting ceremony where a leader (whether it be the Premier or the Undisputed leader) is replaced by the player who has received the highest number of votes, hence a democracy. That person then gets to choose who the barons (Commissars) of the tribe shall be. The democracy feature means that TCP is the most livable tribe.

Have you always wanted to lead a tribe to power and glory? Well, now's your chance. There are no permanent positions, it is a revolving door of revolution and change. So please, consider the TCP and what it offers.

For any further information, please contact VittoCorleone (522|667) or Enigma? (737|518) or myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice, 35 views. Good on you guys and I hope to see a couple of you in the tribe soon. :)

DeletedUser

Remember, any inquiries or further info, just contact VittoCorleone, Enigma?, or myself.