Weekly countdown discussion thread

DeletedUser

Yeah seems so, few more people logging in to take a look but no real intentions of hanging round to grow their villages.....

DeletedUser

still i spose, the number of people over 1k points has gone up 3 weeks in a row.. i guess if we were being optimistic... that could be seen as a sign the world is gaining popularity and that people are growing over 1k points consistantly? ..

DeletedUser

maybe they interested about the dominance of shaodw and play only that long to see if they will rule the whole world??or will go down??i mean they play only to see how shadow will be doing,and foor the growth etc.??!!

DeletedUser

too be honest i dont particurlarly care how active they are or how interested they are in the world, just as long as they leave a nice village or some villages for me to noble im fine :p

DeletedUser

i totally agrer with youu liver:))!!!for me thay can log only twice a weks,abut as long they build up the village nicelyy;]

DeletedUser

Stats are again saying that people are joining to have a look at this world, but not growing their villages over 100 points. If this trend continues hopefully the world can be locked.........

DeletedUser

You could add more milestones to it as now there are players that also exceed 3 million points

DeletedUser

Don't get too excited about the nearly 200 extras, as none of them have gone over 99 points, so presumably they're not staying.

DeletedUser

how long does it take you to gather that info?

The discussion thread is here for asking questions like this, not the counting thread.

In answer to the question, it takes 5 - 10 minutes, depending on how many extra fingers I need to borrow when working out the maths bit.

DeletedUser

Increase in players joining the world before its locked, but no drastic changes in number of people actually growing accounts. Will be interesting to watch the numbers from next week when noone else can join.