Welcome Tropicalpenquin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We of W5 would like to graciously welcome you to this world as our latest mod for the 5-10 days that you'll stay here before you run off or quit modding forums altogether in disgust due to our obnoxious behaviour. Hope you have fun until then :lol:

On a side note I'm accepting premium wagers on how long he/she stays. PM me the day you believe he/she will last post on W5 with the amount you bet. The forum server date will be the one used for deciding the winner(s).

Wilky1992

Welcome, try not to quit too quickly :) I'm sure you will really enjoy modding these forums... :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha, I've heard all that before and it just gives me an idea of who to watch out for :icon_razz:. But yea I'm sure you lot arn't that bad, oh and I'm a he.

Also, I'd like to bet 1 million premium points I'm on these forums longer than you are :)

DeletedUser

hello

yes, they are the ones to watch out for... just like every other mod, it's there fault they left. of course i help the mods and would never stoop as low as Daz or Wilky or *Place name here* on these forums. i on the other hand am a very good poster on these forums and would never try and go against the rules with anything like... spam... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, I'll go back to lurking or what ever the hell I usually do :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is actually, usually means I don't have to comment when I see something interesting :icon_razz:

Mr. Mod man!!!!

are you strict on spam in these forums?

Erm, if he is I guess W5 forums would go back to what it was a couple months ago... 2 posts a day

DeletedUser

i was banned on these forums around then weren't i...?

and what's the mod. for on these forums?

DeletedUser

Also, I'd like to bet 1 million premium points I'm on these forums longer than you are :)

do you have a mailing address or external mail? I just want to know how we can contact you and claim our prize after you've left us....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

First thing, I did mention that all bets MUST be PM'd. And since you are the object of wager and also have the ability to permaban me from these forums I think I'll pass on that one.

DeletedUser

TP... Best of luck to you, sir.

We've needed a good mod for a while. Let's see if you can fill the position well.

DeletedUser

Wonderfull to se a new mod. I guess.
Nice to se that Kusty is still here ^^

DeletedUser

Welcome.

My guess is Kusty will be the one to drive the new mod away. Daz will have something to do with it as well somehow.:icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.