WeRock wants another war! I'm sure of it

DeletedUser

If any of you losers had a brain,you would know a great tribe doesn't need spies to win wars.

what? A good tribe is able to get spies in the enemies. In war, take every advantage you can get. In my opinion, the best tribes dont need to fight every opponent to destroy them.

DeletedUser

you win to LOA's Family because werock have spies there... =)
i have friends in LOA that's why i know it..
i dont want to mention their names just for their protection =)
so becareful in recruiting LOA's member it might my friend become my spies :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Loll i dont think its really useful to have spies in werock now because their falll is just a time question noww so use ur time in a better way like getting more werock village hihihihi :p:p

DeletedUser47050

Don't you mean ILLUMINATI. I have seen the light, pfft.

DeletedUser

congrats ponies :) Lol, who would have thought all you had to do was look at weeeerock to make them fold :p If only world 15 had know this all along...

DeletedUser50105

i liked werock better as well...is Illuminati the best name u can come up with>

DeletedUser

illuminati have a lot of sense its a good name but u need to make honor to the illuminati and im not sure that werock will be able to do it

DeletedUser

I like the new tribe name^^, go werock you really rocks^^,.. aw I mean ILLUMINATI

DeletedUser40113

what? A good tribe is able to get spies in the enemies. In war, take every advantage you can get. In my opinion, the best tribes dont need to fight every opponent to destroy them.

here here, why noble every single enemy village when you can undermine an entire tribe and its leaders, and slowly but surely make them collapse on themselves, once that happens, you need only pick up the pieces:)

DeletedUser

Removed a tribe from our area and we saw some other benefits for the tribe.

DeletedUser

wrong place for this i think, just message him in game next time... Go ponies ;)

>,<

Can't, got no IG (in game) account.

*Or maybe don't wanna reveal it xD.

I'm just an on-looker who wanted to know what's happening outside his shell on the map of en15. ;)

Havin' a grand time readin' all this stuff too xD.

xCon