What happend to InS.????

DeletedUser

Ins were a very good tribe, with Jeroen, but after his announcing that he wont be around for much longer, the tribe seemed to lose their direction, still fighting wars with other tribes they decided to split, some joining Bunny and some reverse merging back into dream.

JabberJaw13

You just tried to recruit top K36 players. Dream. left InS. mainly because the leadership was not reliable. We knew InS. was on a downfall shortly after joining. We decided it was better for us to remake Dream. And move on wishing InS. the best. We are still on friendly terms with most of the Ex-members.

DeletedUser

the downfall of Ins consist of many factors , the largest factor no doubt the reverse merge that start the snowball effect of members leaving.

Anyway, so it is dream's "tribe" decision to reverse merge, and I didn't have anything to do with it.
you guy can take the credit... is all good here bud.

If bunny use those members right, they will be in the top 5 tribes in no time, best of luck with that.

DeletedUser

i believe k 45 members joined bunny, k36 members joined dream, the rest left or stayed in ins

DeletedUser

the downfall of Ins consist of many factors , the largest factor no doubt the reverse merge that start the snowball effect of members leaving.

Anyway, so it is dream's "tribe" decision to reverse merge, and I didn't have anything to do with it.
you guy can take the credit... is all good here bud.

If bunny use those members right, they will be in the top 5 tribes in no time, best of luck with that.

The reverse Merger was not the problem, if you read Nyogotha's post he explains it all.

DeletedUser

For some reason, i know the proper answer to this...hunh.

First of, dream. didn't merge into ins. because they had 'to many differences'.

There was a planned merge from ins. to bunny (told to me by nagrathia or whatever). As with many self proclaimed 'pro's' they are being fickle in tribe swapping, so some went to dream instead.

DeletedUser

For some reason, i know the proper answer to this...hunh.

First of, dream. didn't merge into ins. because they had 'to many differences'.

There was a planned merge from ins. to bunny (told to me by nagrathia or whatever). As with many self proclaimed 'pro's' they are being fickle in tribe swapping, so some went to dream instead.

Dream did merge into inS, for a matter of eight hours. Other than that you are spot on :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

After Jeroen left, there was noone left to police the antics of certain players, who are indeed terrible individuals. It only takes one person to ruin a tribe. But in this case, it was more than one, so that statement is irrelevant. There were a bunch of self-proclaimed pro's who felt the need to brag and talk down to people, one of such people was just recently nobled. But i'm not mentioning any names.

DeletedUser

I blame Jeroen :|

You do? Why don't you blame the kids with cancer as well. How courteous of you to blame someone who cannot help what they are going through. I suppose you can go ahead and blame Nyo for being hospitalized regularly as well.

Edit: I'm sure you're gonna say "I Didn't Mean it that way", and what you meant was inS failed because of jeroen. That isn't the problem, the problem is his health.

Last edited by a moderator: