What happened BE|TTN??

DeletedUser3252

rodney-king.jpg

Can we all just get along?

DeletedUser

Currently however, WB1066 has welcomed hatuzzi into their ranks, who is the BE|TTN member that started all this.
CE is displeased to say the least, as we have always lived in peace with WB1066.
They knew we were after hatuzzi, yet they welcomed him into their ranks.

Let's put it like this; CE will not rest until the village that was taken from us is returned, and no tribe harboring hatuzzi can deem itself safe.

To be continued.

I didn't even know of this threads existance, but since I saw it here I will come to defend myself. You claim I started this... yet all I did was take a former CE owned village. Sure, that might have pissed you off a bit... but it makes no sence to me that the whole process of me taking this village that I got no message. I only had one nobleman, and the process from scouting to actual taking of this village took quite a while... about 10 hours or more if I recall. I never recieved messages from the player who I was nobling, before, during, or after the process was finished. I figured he was inactive or just didn't care... seeing as this is just a game.

In my honest opinion, you guys are being somewhat childish about this. You decided to declare war on BE|TTN... doing a blitzkrieg type of attack on our outtermost villages. Those fell with little resistance... simply too far to defend and support. You guys ended out taking 7 villages in that time. Now, as for your reasoning, I took a CE village, so you want it back. Do we get our 7 villages back? No. You came out ahead.

Now was there any idea this would happen in my head when I took the CE village? No. There is no possible way to know that you would respond the way you did. If I knew, I would have never took that village. I felt badly for causing some of my tribemates to lose some villages... but what can you do? I tried my hardest to defend them.

Now looking at TWplus, you just lost a village to a TW2 member. Will you call a blitzkrieg attack on them?

Anyways, just figured I would come defend myself a bit.

DeletedUser

Yes, because ranking means so much...

The more points a village has, the less army it can have. Ever think about that?

we're talking about tribes not individual players.

its probably true that a point-whore would have less army at the beginning, but with a better village, who is gonna pump out troops faster over the long run?

tribes outside the top 60 should hold their tongue and bend over.

cheers

DeletedUser341

Don't think I'll descend to level of response I see in the reply above - so sad :icon_sad:

DeletedUser222

I didn't even know of this threads existance, but since I saw it here I will come to defend myself. You claim I started this... yet all I did was take a former CE owned village. Sure, that might have pissed you off a bit... but it makes no sence to me that the whole process of me taking this village that I got no message. I only had one nobleman, and the process from scouting to actual taking of this village took quite a while... about 10 hours or more if I recall. I never recieved messages from the player who I was nobling, before, during, or after the process was finished. I figured he was inactive or just didn't care... seeing as this is just a game.
Matuga was not online when he was being nobled, because - as you state - it's 'just a game' and if someone is not online for 10 hours straight it doesn't mean this person is inactive or doesn't care.
It's just a game, but that doesn't mean you should play to lose and cheer if someone takes your village away.
Regardless whether you would've been contacted by Matuga or not (after he got back online) you would not have given back the village or compensated for it properly. Why do we know this? Because we have contacted you via your tribe with our demands, but you have refused to accept our offer.

In my honest opinion, you guys are being somewhat childish about this. You decided to declare war on BE|TTN... doing a blitzkrieg type of attack on our outtermost villages. Those fell with little resistance... simply too far to defend and support. You guys ended out taking 7 villages in that time. Now, as for your reasoning, I took a CE village, so you want it back. Do we get our 7 villages back? No. You came out ahead.
That is amusing to read, but CE doesn't work that way.
If 7 villages are taken from BE|TTN, so you say, BE|TTN offers no resistance and lets it be.
If 1 village is taken from CE, we won't loaf around like that. We engage and crush the enemy.
The village you took was also a bit too far for us to defend or support. Do you hear us complaining or letting it be so? No, you hear us demanding it back and you'll keep hearing this same melody until we have claimed back what is ours.

If you are too far for us to effectively be attacked, we don't care.
We'll work our way towards you if we must, preferably by taking over your tribesmembers.

Now was there any idea this would happen in my head when I took the CE village? No. There is no possible way to know that you would respond the way you did. If I knew, I would have never took that village. I felt badly for causing some of my tribemates to lose some villages... but what can you do? I tried my hardest to defend them.
So are you willing to move out your troops and return the village to CE asap?

Now looking at TWplus, you just lost a village to a TW2 member. Will you call a blitzkrieg attack on them?
This is an entirely different matter; in this case the subject is a village that was taken over by a CE member, while a TW member was also attemting to take it over at the same time. The TW member's noble struck last, thus the village now belongs to TW.
We have diplomatic bonds with TW and would never consider retalliating to them. Rather, in such a case, we seek a diplomatic solution.

BarbarianDave

Mandril, it's just one little village. Let it go. By the time you conquer your way over to it, you would've been able to take over ten 26pt abandoned villages and raised them all up to 10kpts.

DeletedUser222

Mandril, it's just one little village. Let it go. By the time you conquer your way over to it, you would've been able to take over ten 26pt abandoned villages and raised them all up to 10kpts.
Curiously enough I am doing that simultaniously.
Actually, I'm not so much doing it at the same time.
Because, I admit, the hunt for hatuzzi has been stalled. I would not say we entirely let go of it, but it is certainly not one of our top priorities at the moment.

DeletedUser

Regardless whether you would've been contacted by Matuga or not (after he got back online) you would not have given back the village or compensated for it properly. Why do we know this? Because we have contacted you via your tribe with our demands, but you have refused to accept our offer.

This is untrue, as I did mail you and give you a counter proposal. I did say that I would noble a target of his choice, and you declined. My offer stands. So, you saying I would not have compensated for this is very untruthful.

I just got back from work, and I am tired. So I will not argue much more than this right now.

DeletedUser222

What we requested of you was a demand, not an offer. You refused the offer itself and instead wanted to negotiate.
We are not interested in finding a diplomatic solution anymore at this point, other than the one we proposed.
Our request still stands: We want the exact same village back, now.
The demand still stands and it will stay like this until the village is ours again.