What Happened to MPX?

Mysticjelly2

where did I say you said it wasn't?

Fair point, I have to admit I read the post and thought you were implying that it's ok to return after leaving for what ever reason yet to come back through another account after the original was nobled out isn't ok at all.

I think *static*............. good for an account to be active, doesn't matter if it's the original or not. Does it really matter anymore with so many accounts not having their original owners?

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't clarify properly. I was directing my post at Pizz actually, who had commented on whether Olderthandirt was in his original account or not, a little dig at him basically.

My response was meant to be a joking 'Well... technically...' being pedantic for the sake of banter - so to speak. But I guess the posts in between mine and Pizz's, changed the context, and it didn't make so much sense. :icon_neutral:

And I'm starting to get the feeling that this post won't make much sense either. Then again nothing does at 4 AM in the morning. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well anyone reading the forums regularly would have noticed for the first while I would sign off

Olderthandirt (aka __predator__)

Just so there was no confusion.

walleye, it was/is my nickname in baseball. Rookies had to guess whether the dirt on the pitching mound or myself on the pitching mound was older.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's owning Somal, an inactive account. That's true.

An inactive account that is sending mails to Bisko, Bone, Okok, et al, attacking, and running mass recruit scripts about a week ago still and before that was played actively? Not to mention the English was horrible and looked like he had no idea a war had developed, so no sitter?

Yeah right.

DeletedUser

An inactive account that is sending mails to Bisko, Bone, Okok, et al, attacking, and running mass recruit scripts about a week ago still and before that was played actively? Not to mention the English was horrible and looked like he had no idea a war had developed, so no sitter?

Yeah right.

Maybe he was welsh? :icon_wink:

walleye

Well anyone reading the forums regularly would have noticed for the first while I would sign off

Just so there was no confusion.

walleye, it was/is my nickname is baseball. Rookies had to guess whether the dirt on the pitching mound or myself on the pitching mound was older.

cute.

walleye, aka Mikeys

DeletedUser95513

HAHAHAHAH olderthandirt...thats a tight nickname...hahahahhaha I could tottaly see myself being like...hmmm....whats older....lol

DeletedUser95513

Yea he wasnt inactive when I was attacking him and I have the mails to prove it...there is also someone playing atm who sends terrible attacks at me...and writes terrible english

DeletedUser

yea he looks like he wants me to be drunk and asleep when he comes down the chimney so he can do unspeakable things 2 me :icon_redface:

We've got Marlow and Pizz for that now don't we ... Mikeys, if you touch Bonesaw, Pizz might get mad ... And well, mad Pizz is bad Pizz.