What is "time based morale world" ?

4leaf

This HP world is "time based morale world"
I thought this means morale does not affect by point as long as players start at same time, but I see there are many of low morale players near me.

Can you explain what "time based morale" is?

DeletedUser

That is what it was supposed to be guess morthy wasn't able to get this setting approved :(

Child in time

This means that after a certain period of time, the morale simply doesn't count anymore i believe.

I had the same on another small world i played, after like 6 months, a ++mill. account was able to attack/noble vills of 30k players, otherwise this would have been a nightmare, but then it's simple and possible.
this is because the High performance world is an exclusive world with only few players i believe.

Note: i say "i believe" all the time because i'm not sure, but i saw that particular setting once, so i figured it was that

DeletedUser8472

time based used to mean that it was a hybrid between actually being time based and the normal system. So point difference still matters but on top of that there would be a measure dependent on relative starting times. Decreasing the morale issue if you start at about the same time, but making it worse if there is a large enough time difference.

4leaf

93000857jh7.jpg

33012973bx9.jpg

here is sreenshot to prove this

DeletedUser

The moral now is normal ! :) No time based... they change this option... I don't know why, but i observ this to... :) MORAL IS NORMAL ! :D

DeletedUser656

Time based moral means it is based on points and time.

DeletedUser

Time based moral means it is based on points and time.
Hmmm... i know time based means it is based just on time... so if me and anohter players join at the same time... i have moral 100% indifferent of our points... But i see i'm wrong ! :D