Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
688e09cfe50abf2c305c542774a41b5a.png
[/spoil]

*shudders*

DeletedUser3932

this deserves a thread?

you've come to moan because your going to be nobled out...

and they aren't hitting you hard... you have less than 50K oda for gods sake...

DeletedUser108465

No im not actually ^_^ they are too bad as you can obviously see.

DeletedUser108465

oh hey i got my post count to 2..hoozah NOW THREE!

DeletedUser

Once i read "le sigh" i realised the individual isnt very intelligent.

deomonkid18

The tribes are so terrible that the gap between Nuke and Noble is 6mins... Yet you cannot block their trains and are being nobled. What does that say about the players in k65? :O

DeletedUser108465

The tribes are so terrible that the gap between Nuke and Noble is 6mins... Yet you cannot block their trains and are being nobled. What does that say about the players in k65? :O

I've killed every nuke that has been sent to me. However when they are sending it with 1k, 700, 500,etc over and over again w/attacks on any troops trained while sleeping..can't do much ^_^

This thread isn't me whining, it's basically calling everyone in K65 BAD. Big difference Difference :)

Thankfully BO2 comes out tonight hoozah least in that game scrubs can't gangbang me

DeletedUser3932

I've killed every nuke that has been sent to me. However when they are sending it with 1k, 700, 500,etc over and over again w/attacks on any troops trained while sleeping..can't do much ^_^

This thread isn't me whining, it's basically calling everyone in K65 BAD. Big difference Difference :)

Thankfully BO2 comes out tonight hoozah least in that game scrubs can't gangbang me

sorry pal... but you have an ODD of 50K... and you have come to the externals to say your getting ganged up on?... come back when you have 500K+ then I'll accept your getting ganged up on...

DeletedUser

Sorry this all sounds like someone can't accept the fact they weren't as good as they thought they were and are now being nobled...

dukeyp123

K65 tribes are pro.

AAA are #1 on 65 and we've got nearly 7million points and don't even show in the tribe war rankings..

Only truly pro players can play tribalwars and totally avoid war :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3932

lol... the guy who created the thread edited his post, guess he didn't like the abuse he was getting :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

K65 tribes are pro.

AAA are #1 on 65 and we've got nearly 7million points and don't even show in the tribe war rankings..

Only truly pro players can play tribalwars and totally avoid war :icon_biggrin:

You wish you are part of our tribe.. haha! I specifically remember you.. You're my 1st kill.. Your two villages against my single village.. Pathetic.. T_T

forum is filled with moronic kidiots.

You better change that title nukemzz or we will get you for that. We own K65.. Better play nice or you will get nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You wish you are part of our tribe.. haha! I specifically remember you.. You're my 1st kill.. Your two villages against my single village.. Pathetic.. T_T

You better change that title nukemzz or we will get you for that. We own K65.. Better play nice or you will get nobled.

Dude don't be rude

dukeyp123

Thats funny.. The way I remember it, I had you cleared and claimed but then dano decided he was going to merge with you so you and him both attacked me - making it 5 villages against my 2 (one less than 24hours old). Fact of the matter is, without dano you would of been rimmed a long time ago...

But what is even mor funny is you are so ignorant you don't even realise I am in the same tribe as you lololol.

You have 2 eyes, 2 ears and only 1 mouth - Use them in the proportion and you will go far :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.